Thread: Diaper Question

Default Diaper Question

Alright, i recently got my first thing of diapers, i went to walgreens and got a jumbo pack of 40, and each time i wear them the back part of it feels really loose and almost like it's gonna fall down, even when i tighten it up as much as possible. Is it just me, or is this how there supposed to be? Can anyone tell me?

Quote Originally Posted by Joemaster240 View Post
    Alright, i recently got my first thing of diapers, i went to walgreens and got a jumbo pack of 40, and each time i wear them the back part of it feels really loose and almost like it's gonna fall down, even when i tighten it up as much as possible. Is it just me, or is this how there supposed to be? Can anyone tell me?
    did you get the proper size? They sound like they're a bit small on you if the back isn't coming up far enough. Although it's never stated on the packaging, diapers also have a length, and not all are equal. I know personally that secure x-plus is much shorter on me than Abena.

Cant really say, some brands just don't fit me just right. I always have a bit of a gap right on my spine even with higher end brands.
    few things you can try, put them on standing up, tape the top ones up first, & start looking around at other brands is possible. one trick i like to do is to actually put them on just a little loose & wear boxer briefs over them. they make the diaper feel nice & snug with out being to tight. makes them even more comfortable to be in all day long.
    good luck!

okay....i feel dumb now....i just figured it out....i wasn't tightening the top tabs enough =/

don't feel dumb ... we all learn new things every day

it does take awhile at first to get used to just how tight you can snug the diaper before taping without risking tapes breaking. You also need to make sure it's fully pulled up and squared around your body or it will shift and then be loose. Some brands' shells stretch more than others after a few hours being worn also, and will loosen up as a result.