Well, I guess this is kinda the right place to put it. I wanted to show some appreciation for this site, so I'll give back with some music. You can download it as well. I made all of these on a Microkorg and Sony Acid Studio.

Flash Kit, A Flash Developer Resource for Macromedia Flash 8 and MX Tutorials SWF FLA images clipart Sounds WAVS Animations Help and Support

Flash Kit, A Flash Developer Resource for Macromedia Flash 8 and MX Tutorials SWF FLA images clipart Sounds WAVS Animations Help and Support

I'm not trying to advertise my music, but this website has inspired me in some ways. Thanks Everyone!