Thread: Trouble finding Depends S/M

Default Trouble finding Depends S/M

I've been trying to find depends s/m, everywhere I go they only have Large. Anyone else having this issue or is just a big coincidence. I've checked about 10 stores though at one of the cvs stores I did find one pack of s/m and it was the old classic ones.

Well I say take what you can get. As long as you like this brand. Most criticize this brand a lot. My only advice is don't pay more then 20 bucks for it.

Quote Originally Posted by cornkid View Post
    Well I say take what you can get. As long as you like this brand. Most criticize this brand a lot. My only advice is don't pay more then 20 bucks for it.
    Definitely wouldnt pay more than 15 for depends, though for store bought there a decent brand. I could buy online but don't want to risk getting caught there's always someone home, and at my house my mom checks packages 0.o (no respect for privacy). She's also really dramatic its just worth waiting until i leave to avoid an argument.

id get CVS or Walgreens brand instead. But if thats not an option id suggest going to another store, or sometimes they run out, and dont recieve an immediate shipment. Its happened to me before.

I can frequently find Depends Max for $10 when it is on sale somewhere like Walgreens. I don't think they have a S/M size -- I only ever see Medium and Large, no small anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitehall View Post
    I've been trying to find depends s/m, everywhere I go they only have Large. Anyone else having this issue or is just a big coincidence. I've checked about 10 stores though at one of the cvs stores I did find one pack of s/m and it was the old classic ones.
    Really? Weird. I don't think there's a single store within 10 miles of me that doesn't have a solid stock of s/m Depends Max.

That said, I live in the south, where there is a preponderance of fat people, so the s/m probably don't sell as well down here...