Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Would you ever wear diapers to Summer Camp?

Default Would you ever wear diapers to Summer Camp?

I have before thought of going to summer camp and well I have thought about possibly wearing diapers 24/7 at camp if I ever get to go, especially if I am asleep and don't wanna get out of bed to use the toilet, or if I am doing an activity and don't want it interrupted by having to use the toilet.

Would you ever wear a diaper at summer camp if you had the chance to go?

It would be so hard to hide diapers or hide wearing at summer camp. No privacy whatsoever.

Also, life's not entirely easy being really active in a diaper. Summer camp is lots of running around, lots of sweating, getting wet, tossed in the lake, etc. And if you get caught, and you almost certainly will, the other kids may make the rest of your trip miserable.

I'd say not a good idea at all.

Tehnoob

Probly u should wear them only to bed

Quote Originally Posted by RPM1978 View Post
    I have before thought of going to summer camp
    Hi there RPM1978. I'm just curious, what kind of a summer camp are you thinking of going to? In your post in a political thread, you mentioned having voted in the last primaries, so I would imagine you are definitely too old for a minor's summer camp. Is this like a retreat or something with other adults? Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by RPM1978 View Post
    I have before thought of going to summer camp and well I have thought about possibly wearing diapers 24/7 at camp if I ever get to go, especially if I am asleep and don't wanna get out of bed to use the toilet, or if I am doing an activity and don't want it interrupted by having to use the toilet.
    Someone's been reading too many stories 9_9

If you were asleep you wouldn't get woken up by it and if you were doing an activity then wearing would only hinder whatever you're doing. Unless it's the mysterious sit-down-and-do-nothing summer camp that I hear so many people are going to. If you're in a forest, go find somewhere to do your business instead.

Sounds like it would be kinda funny to do but not at that age for fear of getting ostracized. Maybe as a joke with some friends.

But no it's not a good idea, lol

Quote Originally Posted by spddan View Post
    Hi there RPM1978. I'm just curious, what kind of a summer camp are you thinking of going to? In your post in a political thread, you mentioned having voted in the last primaries, so I would imagine you are definitely too old for a minor's summer camp. Is this like a retreat or something with other adults? Just curious.
    Well being I am autistic I was thinking in the lines of an adult camp for autistic people or at least a disabled adult camp itself (afterall I know that camps for adults with disabilities do indeed exist of course, and i've read about some of them as well).

While I cannot comment on camps on specific camps, my experience with camps that I've worked at has shown me that there are no secrets at camp. You'd be surprised how observant the staff are. I have had situations where a camper is trying to hide something like this. That being said if a legitimate medical need exists arraignments can be made for privacy.

it would be too hot, plus with all the activities, you'd sweat profusely