Thread: Marathon Trilogy for Free, The grandfather of Halo is avalible for free!

Default Marathon Trilogy for Free, The grandfather of Halo is avalible for free!

Get Marathon - Aleph One Wiki

Just download the scenerios, download aleph one. Drag and drop the thing. Free online play and everything. Enjoy you can thank me later.

Ah yes. Pre-Halo. Before every fanboy would tear someone limb from limb because Halo is a bad game and they are ashamed.

I am intrigued...

Was that truly necessary? The inviting, almost begging, people to disagree with you?

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshinori View Post
    Ah yes. Pre-Halo. Before every fanboy would tear someone limb from limb because Halo is a bad game and they are ashamed.

I am intrigued...
    Troll much? Many people like halo this isn't a discussion on if halo is good or not his is showing some free games comment was unnesecery.

Quote Originally Posted by dragsnick View Post
    Troll much? Many people like halo this isn't a discussion on if halo is good or not his is showing some free games comment was unnesecery.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshinori View Post
    Halo was said because this was the grandfather of halo. It's it's predecessor.... Not many people know that.... Man... It's like if I went to a topic about How Grapes are free and if you like raisins you might like grapes. Then you come in saying that. "raisins taste like crap"

Topic wasn't about raisins it was about grapes.

Topic isn't about Halo it's about Marathon.

That's my point about Trolling. You instigated a argument unrelated to the topic at hand just to get a cheap shot in at Halo. The comment wasn't necessary and therefore it's trolling. Point of trolling? To annoy users and create mischief. Now if the topic where titled "What do you think of Halo?" Then you had every single right to comment on it. As it stands.... Your comment didn't fit the topic at hand and was solely intended to annoy.

Honestly...Please tell me How did I "prove your point".... Maybe feed it to me... "dumb it down".

EDIT:I take back what I said. After re reading it you weren't talking bad about Halo if not it's fans. I apologize for lacking reading comprehension. i'll leave the topic at hand with all I said as a way to just keep it around and make sure people know to make sure not to screw up what you read.... and maybe type a little more clearly.
    Last edited by dragsnick; 20-Jan-2011 at 02:46.