Thread: [[UK]] Nearly Time to order in some diapers and stuffs

rupertgrint

Default [[UK]] Nearly Time to order in some diapers and stuffs

I've come to realise that I've got 1 bag(15) and one half bag of diapers left. that's maybe 30 tops... out of an order of like (90) from last june etc, so I mean I've done well, I don't really use much.

anyways, UK people, I usually order from a supplier that does over night delivary, quick cheep, not a brand name,

kinda want to try someone else suggestions? .... ALSO UK supplies of large baby grows and stuff like that, seen loads on Ebay, but I tend to like a UK supplier so I can always drive to there office and shout if they screw it up lol :P

Loopygone

I suggest Nursing Suppliers | Nursing Home Supplies | Medical Suppliers They have good prices, great delivery (always been next day for me :X) and a wide range of the top brands.

As for babygrows and the like. Cosy n Dry - Adult Baby Clothing, Adult Babywear, Ageplay Products and Much More have a nice selection of cheaper ones. Cuddlz.com also sell something similar which is a little more expensive but better quality.

Quote Originally Posted by rupertgrint View Post
    I've come to realise that I've got 1 bag(15) and one half bag of diapers left. that's maybe 30 tops... out of an order of like (90) from last june etc, so I mean I've done well, I don't really use much.
    Wow on managing to have a good supply for that long of time, I am very proud of you

Anyways I do hope you are able to get more diapers ordered soon.

rupertgrint

Quote Originally Posted by Loopy View Post
    I suggest Nursing Suppliers | Nursing Home Supplies | Medical Suppliers They have good prices, great delivery (always been next day for me :X) and a wide range of the top brands.

As for babygrows and the like. Cosy n Dry - Adult Baby Clothing, Adult Babywear, Ageplay Products and Much More have a nice selection of cheaper ones. Cuddlz.com also sell something similar which is a little more expensive but better quality.
    Thank you I'll check that out xD