Thread: Mom here ^^;;

whaaataburger

Default Mom here ^^;;

I'm Tiffany and i like being a mommy (; [personal ad content removed]
    Last edited by spddan; 16-Jan-2011 at 19:57. Reason: Removing personal ad comment.

Whoa. This is NOT an appropriate place to post a personal's ad! If you want to RP as a caretaker, you can use the RP threads or the 'adopt-a-fur/user' ones. If you want to baby someone IRL, this is not the place for that, nor is it the place to look for romantic relationships.

Why don't you tell us more about yourself outside of your desire to be a caretaker. Any hobbies, skills, interests outside of ageplay? x

This is not a dating sight. We're not a fetish site. We're a support community. You might be more happy on a more... sexual website, possibly? Or perhaps you'd be better off in the RP section? There are lots of people with bad grammar and want ads there! But no real life stuff, please.

Read the rules, perhaps?

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/54/facepalm134.jpg

Wow you guys. Chill out. She's new and obviously doesn't understand that we want to know about her, not just how she fits into AB/DLism. Mikeru: Stop jumping to Deeker all the damn time. Not everyone wants to see your 14 year old ass and make sexies with you. OP: Sorry for the others. They don't understand how to be tactful when insinuating that you are a pedophile. Welcome to the site, make a better intro post please.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzy View Post
    Wow you guys. Chill out. She's new and obviously doesn't understand that we want to know about her, not just how she fits into AB/DLism. Mikeru: Stop jumping to Deeker all the damn time. Not everyone wants to see your 14 year old ass and make sexies with you. OP: Sorry for the others. They don't understand how to be tactful when insinuating that you are a pedophile. Welcome to the site, make a better intro post please.
    Hey now I made my edit >:C

And the rule of ALL internet forums; lurk first and read the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by whaaataburger View Post
    I'm Tiffany and i like being a mommy (; [removed]
    Hi there whaaataburger, welcome to ADISC.

ADISC is a wonderful little (well, not as little anymore) diaper-related community that is home to members of all ages 13 and up. In other words, there are minors present. That, and we also like to keep our content clean and free from personal ads. Essentially, you have just violated one of our biggest rules, one that is shown on every page of this site.

I will give you a bit of a benefit here, and will give you another chance to try again with your introduction to this site. To figure out how to do that, you will first want to read the site rules. Next, I encourage you to try out my introductions tutorial.

Bare in mind though, that if you go in and post a message like this again, it will be deleted, and you will be banned.
    Thread closed.