Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone have kids of their own?

pampers1986

Default Does anyone have kids of their own?

I was just wondering if anyone could help me out that might have kids of their own. I have a few questions that hopefully can get answered.
    1. How do you wear around your kids without them knowing?
    2. Have your kids found out about it and asked you about it and if so what did you say?
    3. Is it awkward wearing diapers around your kids?

Thank you ahead of time.

There is no need to double-post.

I suggest sticking with this version as "there" versus "their" confusion had been resolved.

I posted in the chat, but you left before you saw it; if you are not incontinent, and being diapered is simply for your own pleasure, do NOT EXPOSE YOUR CHILDREN TO IT. Preferably, don't wear around them at all, but if you really, really must (and I'd hope a parent would be able to have more self control...) take pains to conceal it. Wear loose-fitting trousers and 'tight' underwear. But honestly, I would probably NEVER wear around my child unless I was incontinent; children grab, they climb, they're unpredictable. No matter how hard you try to hide it, your kids will probably eventually notice you're padded and wonder about it.

Now, if someone was ACTUALLY incontinent, then it would be a different matter. For that, I would say, try and say discreet, but you may have to sit down with junior and explain to him that Daddy has a medical problem that means he needs to wear diapers.

I have kids, but I only wear at night or when they're out of the house with baggy sweatpants on. I don't think it would be fair to them to have to deal with daddy wearing diapers when they're both trekking onto the already awkward pre puberty years.

I have a kid, and I do not wear anytime or anywhere around her. I am also married, and even if my wife knew, would not do it around her either. It's my thing, not theirs.

acorn

Straight to the point, yes I have children. So, in answer to your questions;
    1/ You don’t wear while in proximity to your children.
    2/ Long answer, No.
    3/ See answer number one above.

crazykittensmile

I don't have children, but I will say that despite being an AB myself I would be somewhat mortified if I found out that either of my parents wore diapers for enjoyment. It is certainly not something I would want to find out about either of my parents, and if I were to stumble on that information because they were wearing around me I would certainly be questioning why they couldn't keep their private interest private.

As others have said before, the easiest way to keep this from your children is to refrain from wearing around your children. If it were me, I would keep my diapers well hidden, preferably somewhere with a lock because kids can be nosy. If I had to wear at all I'd only wear when they were either in bed or out of the house, and even then I'd be discreet (always wear pants, keep doors shut behind me, for example) in case they wake up/ come home unexpectedly. This is not really something you want to burden them with, and unless you wear for a medical reason the knowledge that their father wears diapers for pleasure probably will seem like a burden to them, and could even damage your relationship with your child.

As a parent your children's needs should always be above your own, and if meeting their needs means wearing diapers less often than you would like then that is just a sacrifice you, as a parent, probably need to make.

Quote Originally Posted by pampers1986 View Post
    I was just wondering if anyone could help me out that might have kids of their own. I have a few questions that hopefully can get answered.
    1. How do you wear around your kids without them knowing?
    2. Have your kids found out about it and asked you about it and if so what did you say?
    3. Is it awkward wearing diapers around your kids?

Thank you ahead of time.

Pampers1986,

This is a very good question. I am a parent myself and I do not share this part of myself with my children. I would go into more detail, but there is a very similar thread elsewhere that I provided my thoughts on this topic.

The other thread was by Pandoras, and asks these same questions. Here is the name of the thread and the initial question. I'm not sure how to put a link to it, but you can do a search for this and find the post. I suggest you complete a search and take a look at it.

ABDL Parents and their Children

ABDL Parents and their Children (thread started by Pandoras)

And I wasn't quite sure where to put it so I opted for here. I want to know if any AB/DLs ever have kids and what they do to hide their lifestyle from them, if at all.

I was also wondering what I would say to my kid if she ever told me that she was an AB/DL (as of right now she's only two so this is something to know for the future.) I wouldn't be against it, I just wouldn't know what to say or how to help. I'd rather be supportive of her than dislike her for her choice in lifestyle. I happen to be a furry so it would be rather hypocritical of myself if I were to be against her.

BrianDuBois

Not at the moment. But with my junk all messed up, adoption is the only option.

Yes, this thread comes up time and again. When I first had children, I gave up wearing completely. Having two children in diapers was enough for one family. Later, when they were older, I never wore around them, and I kept my supply well hidden. Even now if they come to visit, everything gets packed up and put away. I can't imagine them understanding why I like wearing diapers, and I certainly don't intend to thrust that upon them.