Thread: Never got around to it

Default Never got around to it

well most of ya'll know me already
    if u dont i am renegade-a
    umm i chose my name (renegade) because i tend to feel lonely alot even when im not alone

and the a is because it is significant of my name and who i am
    for example:

A is the first letter most people think of when they think of the alphabet
    (i want to be the first person that comes up when people think of when they think of people that changed their life)

A is the grade u get when ur a smart person
    i am an Genius

A is for apple right?
    well an apple is a small thing that lead to the idea of gravity, and that apple proved that even the smallest things can have some of the biggest impacts

u see??? (i am a very deep person, i dont just skim the surface i pierce though the core)

ok now that were off that subject...

i chose my avatar because it describes me a lot, the lion king is my favorite movie, however, thats not the only reason i chose it, i chose it because it reminds me of myself

in the picture u see 2 lions, what i see is 1 lion, 1 loin with 2 sides
    i see myself, and i see the child within myself

lions are supposed to be the kings of the jungle, and fear nothing, but it is simba that fears nothin, its the child inside me, and inside all of us that fears nothing, thats y i love the young simba, because it the child within all of us that makes us cute, cuddidly, and fearless

however it is the adult instincts (mufasa) that keeps us in tact, instead of being fearless we become brave, as adults we learn limits, we trade in our imaginations for reality and realism, we forget alot as we become adults. As children we learn to fall, to dust ourselves off, then get back up (no biggie, right) but as adults we forget about falling, so if we do fall (which is rare as an adult) we think, oh shit!, and we wonder for the rest of the day, what we did wrong that resulted in a fall???

i am in the middle, i know that one day the child within me will no longer be there, but till that day i will be fighting to make sure he stays...

just a lil snippit from one of my blogs from somewhere else (not *b/dl/bf/anything else related)
    and yes i do use lion king avatars alot

if u got any questions, ask them, if u need help with something ask!
    i take pride in answering questions!!!
    i know this really dosent describe me, but i kinda wanted to give u a peek into my train of thaughts, and my philosophies, and well my mind!!!!

Questions, Comments, Concerns... Leave them below
    \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/

Woah! That's way too deep for my mind *shakes head violently* ow!

You have been here for a while, why are you posting an intro thread now?

Maybe he got lurker status and had to? Either way that was awesome... and pretty deep, when I picked my name I just took it 'cuz an old friend of mine called me Mandi one day, and said it was cuter with an I instead of a Y, so i went with it, lol! Nice to know the history behind your avatar, too!

BabyGirlBo

yeah, I'm in you're same boat-I never actually got around to posting a greeting till just now. Oh, and btw, I don't mean to be pushy or anything, really I don't, but how come I'm not listed in you're family?

Quote Originally Posted by Me :p View Post
    Woah! That's way too deep for my mind *shakes head violently* ow!

You have been here for a while, why are you posting an intro thread now?
    well, i dont really like typing alot so i found it to be kinda a bother, but i just got around to it too

Quote Originally Posted by BabyGirlBo View Post
    yeah, I'm in you're same boat-I never actually got around to posting a greeting till just now. Oh, and btw, I don't mean to be pushy or anything, really I don't, but how come I'm not listed in you're family?
    srry, i will be postin a thread about my inactivity later when i get a chance
    but bottom line: i just havent had the time, i got like 3 people to add to it
    ill see if i can get around to it later

P.s. ive been busy taking care of some health issues, so i havent been home, and probly wont be till july 31st, and also my company has just had its first boom, and its been a lil tough cuz im running a whole company remotely

so.... u know just a lil busy, but ill get aroung to it once i have time