Thread: Missing it...

Default Missing it...

I'll have to admit, that I'm missing having a diaper on. Even if its just once a week (limited stash), I'm finding myself just missing that feeling. ;_; Actually found myself a few moments ago looking at the free samples, feeling embarrassed and realizing that getting the package and hiding it from roommates would be near impossible. Let alone, been at a friends the past two nights, and missing my wolfie Iris as well... can't wait to go to bed tomorrow night, and snuggle with it. :3

I may be new to AB/BF (been curious about it for a year, and practiced for no more than 2 months), and this is something I just something I have to admit to myself.

So, coming with a question: What's a good way to cope without having any padding? Afraid to get caught with a package, and tight on money... open for any tips. As always, thanks in advance for any advice or shared experiences.

PS: Just to let anyone know, and know the question may come up... been without a diaper for about 3-4 weeks. ;_;

As you are female, you could always just get some large overnight pads just to get a slight padded feeling. Nothing out-of-the-ordinary there. I would not recommend "using" them, though.

If you preoccupy yourself with friends or a hobby, chances are your mind will get off of diapers.

As MisterD said, friends and hobbies are great ways to get your mind off diapers...but if you still need to be padded, you can always wear a towel like a diaper and put underwear over it. However if you do that, you shouldn't use it.

Quote Originally Posted by closet dl View Post
    As you are female, you could always just get some large overnight pads just to get a slight padded feeling. Nothing out-of-the-ordinary there. I would not recommend "using" them, though.
    *giggle* Not sure why people think I'm female. X3

Quote Originally Posted by MisterD View Post
    If you preoccupy yourself with friends or a hobby, chances are your mind will get off of diapers.
    Yeah, I've been leaning to those recently. Hobbies mostly, since haven't had a chance to go out and meet up with friends. The people I've been with been, well, wrapped up with themselves. (Soon-to-be married couple and all... ) I bet that's been adding some stress that making want a comfort mechanism or some sort. On a up note, slept in my own bed last night, and snuggling with my wolfie helped a lot. ^_^

Hindsight, I think it was a bit of stress. -__-;;;

Quote Originally Posted by KittyHeart View Post
    Sorry, thought I'd seen it in your profile previously. My mistake!

Quote Originally Posted by closet dl View Post
    Sorry, thought I'd seen it in your profile previously. My mistake!
    Hehe, it's alright. I'm more a sissy, and an avid cross-dresser. ^__^;

Quote Originally Posted by KittyHeart View Post
    The pink and the kitty probably, stereotypes and all, y'know.