Thread: Hello - Greetings - And How to Shake Off the Taint of Lurkerdom

Default Hello - Greetings - And How to Shake Off the Taint of Lurkerdom

Hi there! I'm Weezey. I'm old. I have limited time for posts, and I get crotchety. On the other hand, I have a lot of years of experience with diapers personally. AB/DL and been one since I was 12. I'm too old to mention actual ages, but lets just say I remember the 60's.

Anyway, I'm making my first post because I was informed I was reduced to the rank of lurker and felt obligated to do something about it. Have fun you young'ns!

Hey welcome. Don't worry about time, obviously life can get busy and it gets hard to keep up with "teh interwebz." Anyways, what are some of your hobbies/interests and so forth

Hobbies include travel, the internet, movies, and hiking. I play PSP, PS2, and now I have a Wii. Favorite games are Ratchet and Clank and SOCOM.

No taint. But welcome: I am also a tad older than most here and it don't bother me none. Nor does playing fast and loose with mah language. Just out of curiosity, since I am sure you remember rubber or plastic pants, I wonder what your feelings about them might be... if you feel comfortable saying, that is... We have a group for such people, and I am in it...

http://thumbs3.ebaystatic.com/m/m3nGGFQb3fk_pen518-aT3Q/140.jpg

Wezzey, your not that old, your still above ground!!!!

We welcome you to ADISC. Although we would like to know what you like to do other than the AB/DL side of yourself.

such as ; likes/dislikes, do you like video games, what movies you like/dislike, what are your hobbies.

This site is so much more it's hard to say in one post.

The more you let use know the more fun you will have.

I believe I used plastic, but I was pretty young then. When I started at age 12 I had to be satisfied with what I could find. This included cloth diapers, plastic pants (but too small to wear), and Pampers (also too small, but these could be taped together).

Quote Originally Posted by babyracer37 View Post
    such as ; likes/dislikes, do you like video games, what movies you like/dislike, what are your hobbies.
    Video game favorites are the Ratchet and Clank series for PS and SOCOM for PS. I also enjoy the Leggo versions of Starwars, Indiana Jones, etc.

Movies: lots of favorites. Lately I have enjoyed the Harry Potter series. I like Snatch and Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels and others.
    Last edited by Peachy; 16-Jan-2011 at 20:14. Reason: merging double post