Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Inroduction

Default Inroduction

Hello everyone ^.^

I'm sort of new to this sort of thing, but I decided to try this place out and see how it goes I guess ... Well I am a closet diaper lover and that's how I found this sight (just add google XD)... Anyway I am a huge manga and anime fan and I was one of the few people who preferred (and still do) Digimon over pokemon (though I still play the pokemon games though... along with a side helping of Yugioh...what can I say they are good games ^.^) I also like music and I play the Piano, Guitar, drums, and flute. Along with all that (man i'm rambling whoops) do full force sparing and use a three section staff.

Well that's me sorry if I rambled there >.<

Yay for Digimon, I loved the original series I even got as far as generation 2 but I lost the plot line when I couldn't watch the (was it third or fourth) movie that bridged the gap between the second and third generation. Who was your favourite Digimon? (mine is Tentomon although Veemon was also pretty cool)

And what do you mean by playing Yu-Gi-Oh, you you mean on the GBA/DS like pokémon or do you mean the traiding card game?

Caleb

You speak of being a closet dl, I'm literally sitting in my closet typing this lol...

Welcome to the site! Sorry but I'm on team pokemon :p...

I feel old xD, seems most people anymore, their first pokemon game is gold/silver or beyond (still remember when Red/Blue came out, the first Pokemon movie, Burger King's promotion, etc.)

Welcome to the site! But sorry, back in the day I was on team Pokemon!

BrianDuBois

Digmon>Pokemon in terms of anime. As far as games though, I'm embarrassed to be a Digimon fan when it comes to video games.

anyway welcome!

I once studied (Sorry if I spell these wrong) Sho Ren Rue and Akito. Full contact, what fun it was to get hurt/hurt others. What other things do you like (other than games).

Welcome to ADISC, I hope you like it here and that you find lits of friends.

Wow I was not expecting so many replies Thanks everyone ^.^
    anyway now for some answers lol

And what do you mean by playing Yu-Gi-Oh, you you mean on the GBA/DS like pokémon or do you mean the traiding card game?
    well I play the card game and actually just competed in a tournament at Nebraskon a while ago (my state's one and only anime convention lol)

Digmon>Pokemon in terms of anime. As far as games though, I'm embarrassed to be a Digimon fan when it comes to video games.
    Yeah the digimon games aren't the best though some like digimon world 4 are pretty fun ^.^

what fun it was to get hurt/hurt others. What other things do you like (other than games).
    Well I use a three section staff and my friends that I spar with use a variety of weapons from boken to bo staff but all in all it's just something fun to do once in a while
    as far as other things...Well I am a computer guru for my school and I am a writer as well (working on a book right now) but I don't have a lot of time thanks to school

Thanks again for replying ^.^