Thread: Innocent Comments that Make your Day!!

Smile Innocent Comments that Make your Day!!

So does anyone have any experiences of innocent comments from others that somehow have a diaper theme that have made you smile and think about your being a DL/TB/AB?

The reason I post this was that yesterday I had an experience that kind of came right out of the blue. I was at 7-11 getting a "double-gulp" of my favorite beverage, a Mountain Dew (I know--terrible addiction). I approached the counter and the woman in front of me was purchasing a "super big-gulp". She looked at me and said, "And I thought I was getting a bedwetter, but it looks like you've got a bigger bedwetter than me".

My thoughts at first was "What? Did you actually say that?", then I thought "If you only knew." But as it was about 11:00 in the morning I simply said, "Ya, I guess your right. But it is a long time until bedtime so I should be OK".

She smiled and said something about it being a good thing for her too.

Anyhow, the conversation just kind of made my day. There was no way she could have known anything about me as I had not met her before, and it was simply a comment about the size of our sodas. Never-the-less, it was a fun situation.

Has anyone else had any kind of similar stories where an innocent comment just kind of brought your DL to your attention out of the blue --either for good or bad?

I was meeting a bunch of young people a few days ago, and I greeted a woman at the club we went to. She just slipped; "oh, you're one of the ageplay guys, are you coming to the next party we're organizing?" - "Uhm... yes that's right, uhm...", and the other guys gave me weird looks. But it wasn't that bad for me, in face it was a bit fun. I'm not sure if you could call it good or bad, but she had good intentions, and she apologized afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by CowboyBearcub View Post
    I was at 7-11 getting a "double-gulp" of my favorite beverage, a Mountain Dew (I know--terrible addiction). I approached the counter and the woman in front of me was purchasing a "super big-gulp". She looked at me and said, "And I thought I was getting a bedwetter, but it looks like you've got a bigger bedwetter than me".
    I was at a bicycling get-together last year and an entire team of cute gals in matching blue uniforms pulled up into the gathering. They were wearing tshirts that read in big white lettering, "Team Bedwetters". I stared quite a lot. None of them were wearing that I could tell, but it was entertaining.