Thread: My reintro (hopefully better!!!)

Default My reintro (hopefully better!!!)

Hello everyone!! I'm lord scion and I'm from southeast Kansas. My first intro was kinda bad so hopefully this one will be more informative. I am a 17 year old dl and a junior in high school. I love both math and science and I will go to college at KU to become a nuclear engineer. Other than academics, I love sports. I play football, basketball, and tennis. Being about 6' 4" and 200, I am best playing basketball (my favorite sport). I also have been the starting tight end for my football team since I was a freshman. Asides from sports, I also spend a lot of time hangin out with my friends and teammates. When we all hang out it gets pretty crazy sometimes lol. In my personal time, I also really like to play video games. I definitely am a call of duty junkie, but my favorite game series is probably assassins creed. Oh, and of course the classic Mario games on the super nintendo (so fun!). Anyways, I also am a rabid sports fan with KU, the kc chiefs, and the San Antonio spurs being my favorite teams. Rock chalk jayhawk all the way this year!! And, finally, when it comes to diapers, I just love how soft they are and the feeling of a wet diaper. Bit anyways, thanks for the time anyone has spent reading this!!

OmegaOne

You've got to intro spot on this time.
    Where is your username from - I like it.
    So, welcome to ADISC and hope you enjoy it here.

Thanks omega! The user name was actually a creation of my best friend and I. I was at his house and he needed a new gamertag for xbox live. We came up with that so now I use it for my adisc username cause I also liked it. Anyway, Omega, would you mind sharing a little more about yourself too, if you don't mind?

OmegaOne

Quote Originally Posted by LordScion View Post
    Thanks omega! The user name was actually a creation of my best friend and I. I was at his house and he needed a new gamertag for xbox live. We came up with that so now I use it for my adisc username cause I also liked it. Anyway, Omega, would you mind sharing a little more about yourself too, if you don't mind?
    Alright. Unfortunately, I had to ask a mod to delete my intro, but that's another story.
    So, basically, I'm a 13-yr-old DL from Birmingham in the UK. I enjoy reading, walking, strategy PC games (think SimCity, RCT3, Civ 4) and am addicted to my iPod touch.
    Not really sure what else to say.

Hey carbonfiber thanks for the post. I can see from your bio that your in high school as well. Are you a junior or senior?

I don't ever remember posting a bio about me being in high school. But, I will say that I'm a Junior.

Oh i just saw that you were 17 so I just assumed. I was just curious and it is still amazing to me that other people like me are also into diapers.

Yeah, it usually happens to a lot of us. Including me.

Anyways, welcome to the forum!

Oh, and welcome to the Above 6 club too. ^^