Thread: Intro.

Default Intro.

Hello all.

Great forum. I am 39 and a d/l. I am lucky enough to be married to a wife that is totally accepting of my d/l tendencies. My current favorite diaper is bambino teddys with the good tapes. I also have some xp 24/7 that I like but are alot like riding a horse. ;-).

[removed]

I guess I have turned into a lurker and I need to say I tend to have lurker tendencies. I will chime in on subjects that I have an opinion on.

Moo, thanks for creating such a great community.

Veewee
    Last edited by Trevor; 15-Jan-2011 at 03:00. Reason: removed suggestion for a meeting.

OmegaOne

Quote Originally Posted by veewee View Post
    Hello all.

Great forum. I am 39 and a d/l. I am lucky enough to be married to a wife that is totally accepting of my d/l tendencies. My current favorite diaper is bambino teddys with the good tapes. I also have some xp 24/7 that I like but are alot like riding a horse. ;-).

[removed]

I guess I have turned into a lurker and I need to say I tend to have lurker tendencies. I will chime in on subjects that I have an opinion on.

Moo, thanks for creating such a great community.

Veewee
    Hi!
    Diapers are what's common here - what makes you unique? Hobbies? Sports? Interests?
    Have a look at the thread Cheat Sheet to a great introduction by spddan in this forum.
    Other than that, welcome!