Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Diaper Vending Machine at KC Airport

Default Diaper Vending Machine at KC Airport

Last week I was flying out of the Kansas City Airport on my way back home to Nashville when I noticed they had a DIAPER vending machine! Not like the ones you see in Wal-Mart restrooms, but a full-blown candy-style vending machine (with the clear front) filled with baby diapers, wipes, powder, and pull-ups!

Had I not been with other people, I would have stopped and taken a picture (and probably purchased a pull-up just to say I got a diaper out of a vending machine).

So has anyone else seen this type of vending machine? And if so, where?

Where is it? I'm going to be at KCI on Monday, I wanna see it.

The vending machine is on the first floor just before the food court area escalators. But it was BEFORE you go through the security area. KCI is a weird airport as all their food and vending machines are outside of the security/gate area.

KCI has 3 different concourses: A, B, and C. Which concourse was the vending machine on? I will be there in a couple of weeks and would like to find it. Thanks.

Sorry, forgot about that! I was in the Southwest concourse.

I wonder if they're idiots enough to vend baby lotion? (that will immediately be confiscated)

Koru

If you ever get a chance to go to Tokyo..go. You'd be very surprised at all the things you can get from a vending machine there.

Quote Originally Posted by Koru View Post
    If you ever get a chance to go to Tokyo..go. You'd be very surprised at all the things you can get from a vending machine there.
    That is so true. Thats why people love Japan.

Very interesting.........

What was the biggest size diaper/pull-up offered?

No goodnites/underjams I assume? Imagine being a 12 year old and your mom gets one of those out for you for the plane ride in front of everyone......anyone in that situation would die of embarrassment lol.

Quote Originally Posted by BigKidNow View Post
    Very interesting.........

What was the biggest size diaper/pull-up offered?

No goodnites/underjams I assume? Imagine being a 12 year old and your mom gets one of those out for you for the plane ride in front of everyone......anyone in that situation would die of embarrassment lol.
    Couldn't really stop and drool as I was with others so I don't know what the largest size was.