Thread: so umm hi?

Default so umm hi?

Hi Pandemonium here. I joined because it seemed like a good resource with lots of nice people and a good place for support! I'm going to try to be open here and not feel ashamed about how I feel would be the best way to put it? Also yeah I'm a huge turbo nerd. retro gaming, table top D&D (3.5 seriously screw 4.0, looking at pathfinder as well), PC gaming, tweaking and over-clocking. One of the things I can offer is if anyone is having tech issues I'd be happy to help in any way I can! Umm feel free to ask any questions you want. I'll do my best to answer honestly.
    Last edited by Pandemonium; 13-Jan-2011 at 18:04. Reason: Cleaned up 4am post grammar due to Naer's suguestion :)

Hello,

Nice to meet you, I remember playing D&D back in the day. no ideo what version it was tho.

Did I mention i'm a computer addict? I'm a monster at FPS on the PC

Chocolate Orange

welcome to the site.

Ever try D&D online? There was some discussion about folks here starting a group.

Hey Pandemonium,

That's a pretty neat nick, is there a story behind it? I'm also a D&D player (3.5), but I'm a bit of a noob (my group has only meet three times so far). Still, its been tons of fun so far ^^.
    If there is one thing I could ask from you, it would be to use capital letters and commas. ADISC isn't exactly filled with grammar nazi, but most members here prefer to read properly punctuate posts.

Anyway, I hope I'll see you around these parts. After all, the geekier the better ^^

~~Near

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey there,

Welcome to ADISC. Have you ever heard of the Order of the Stick?

@Khaymen

Yes I have played and know how to run and manage a table top D&D game over the net it is quite fun.

@Near

Nope not much to the nickname other than its one of my preferred alternate ones. I chose not to register under my main handle due to wanting to keep a lower profile than I would on most forums for obvious reasons. Also I'm sorry for the grammar at 4am I am not at my best ^.^ I cleaned it up for ya!

@Tsendo

Yes I have

Quote Originally Posted by Pandemonium View Post
    Nope not much to the nickname other than its one of my preferred alternate ones. I chose not to register under my main handle due to wanting to keep a lower profile than I would on most forums for obvious reasons. Also I'm sorry for the grammar at 4am I am not at my best ^.^ I cleaned it up for ya!
    Well, that's pretty understandable on both counts ^^. This is also an alternate nick for me (and I bet most members here don't use there "vanilla" username) and my grammar does tend to break down past 2AM (then again, you could argue it sucks all the time, but anyway)...

So, apparently you went to PAX East this year... I am now officially jealous :P (a fencing/D&D (yes, geeky...) teammate of mine went there this year and had an absolute blast. I'd love to go to a PAX someday, but then again there are a lot of events I'd love to attend someday and not that much money in my bank account -_-). Rhetorical question: was it fun?

Yep! It was a ton of fun! My buddy lives in Boston so I go crash at his spot! =-D

also your user icon is ADORABLE =D

Nat682

Welcome to ADISC. I also am a computer geek.