View Poll Results: Do you flood or slow wet?

Voters
78. You may not vote on this poll
  • Flood

45 57.69%
  • Sllooooowwwww

33 42.31%
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Flood or slow wet?

Default Flood or slow wet?

Re creating my old thread, no friends, this isn't a post count post, Looks to me like every one of my posts increases my post count, no problem there, everything is working fine.

Slow-flow. But only because I have to: drynites can't take a flood (and they're all I've got), and I'm kinda too scared to flood - I guess I'm just not used to it enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack26 View Post
    Slow-flow. But only because I have to: drynites can't take a flood (and they're all I've got)
    Your telling me? :p

I remember wetting a drynite so much, it felt really nice when wet and padded. I couldn't wee anymore so i put some water in it (also made less smell). Then it wripped !!! My mum phoned saying she will be home in 5 minutes, i had to clear all the absorbant stuff off the floor, and dispose of the evidence.

Stupid me, i put water on the stuff that they put inside a nappy... as you can guess it made it sticky and worse !!

I flood them. Thankfully, I can purchase adult diapers (albeit with some risk involved), thus I don't usually have to worry about absorbency reliability.

Quote Originally Posted by Cen Aeonis View Post
    I flood them. Thankfully, I can purchase adult diapers (albeit with some risk involved), thus I don't usually have to worry about absorbency reliability.
    Lucky, can i ask how old are you Cen Aeonis?

And how do you get hold of your diapers?

I'm only 16, but I'm thankful that I have enough free time and time without my parents hanging around to walk down to a nearby store about a mile away (up a steep hill -.-) that sells various brands (WalMart ;P). Unfortunately, good-quality padding is hard to find there, but it's better than none at all, sometimes.

Default Hi fellow nappy dudes ehhehe

Hi All

Well it all depends, I wet slowly mainly not to have leaks, but love flooding and the feeling hehehe.

Cheers

Luke

Ideally I try to wet slowly, because overall I think that makes it so you can wear a bit longer. But most of the time I have to flood, because by the time I can safely get a diaper on without much risk of getting caught, it's late in the night and I only have so long before I've gotta head to bed...if that makes sense.

There should be a both option, cause I'd choose that.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby Lily View Post
    There should be a both option, cause I'd choose that.
    Yeah, I agree.