Thread: Long weekend...

Question Long weekend...

Ok, Im leaving with my family to spend the weekend at our summerhouse (even though its winter) on thursday afternoon... Im staying with my parents ofc (-_-) and my brother... Thinking about bringing some diapers to wear while relaxing there (those you can hide under clothing)... Just wondering how many diapers i should bring?

Any ideas?

as many as you want...?

depends how many you plan to use....entirely up to you.
    if your planning on keeping it hidden then not that many i would suggest.

one a day is a simple plan if you're only going to be wearing and not using. Change when you get up in the morning.

acorn

Quote Originally Posted by Khaymen View Post
    30, wait 50, 3 maybe, err ... Is this a trick question?
    Withya , you are so right.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex1756 View Post
    Ok, Im leaving with my family to spend the weekend at our summerhouse (even though its winter) on thursday afternoon... Im staying with my parents ofc (-_-) and my brother... Thinking about bringing some diapers to wear while relaxing there (those you can hide under clothing)... Just wondering how many diapers i should bring?

Any ideas?
    Try to think in terms of, how many you can easily dispose of, without running risks.

Ok, my plan was to not use them, only wear for fun.. So I guess I'll take 5-6 with me..

Thanks

I'd recommend taking a small bottle od baby powder with you too, powder up a bit on the sides and down below so you don't sweat too much, this is advice if you're not used to wearing all day. Your options for changing out may be more limited than you're used to. With that in mind, you have the practice to pull down and pull back up the diaper for when you need to go during the day? It's no fun walking around half the day in a diaper with a broken tape.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    I'd recommend taking a small bottle od baby powder with you too, powder up a bit on the sides and down below so you don't sweat too much, this is advice if you're not used to wearing all day. Your options for changing out may be more limited than you're used to. With that in mind, you have the practice to pull down and pull back up the diaper for when you need to go during the day? It's no fun walking around half the day in a diaper with a broken tape.
    Didn't think about the baby powder thing, so I'll go to the store tomorrow and pick something up =). Regarding the "bathroom" problem, I just "slip" my manhood over the edge of the diaper, and the problem is solved . As to the broken tape thing, I'm used to staple the extensions so I rarely have a problem with that...
    Thanks for the post, great tips!