Thread: NCIS:LA Reference

Default NCIS:LA Reference

Another diaper reference in NCIS Los Angeles tonight - One of the techies is talking about looking for someone that is staking out a mosque and says "They probably won't be hanging out with a pair of binoculars and adult diapers." Makes me wonder if there are cops that actually do that?!?

There must be some AB, DL, and/or IC police officers out there. (unless IC makes you unfit for duty, but I don't see why it would)

My wife and I just saw that episode. There was the woman astronaut who wore diapers when she went on a tear to assault her lover/astronaut's girl friend. It does make you wonder, who's wearing out there?

I suspect that all tails back to the crazy lady who drove cross-country wearing a diaper so she wouldn't have to stop for bathroom breaks, with the intent to hack up her ex-(husband? I forget the specifics, but remember that detail...)

Quote Originally Posted by ShippoFox View Post
    There must be some AB, DL, and/or IC police officers out there. (unless IC makes you unfit for duty, but I don't see why it would)
    Every Municipality has its own rules and standards no there is no blanket answer to this, but I would suspect that being IC does make you unfit for duty and a police officer. I know it makes you unfit for duty in the US Military.

I can say i works as a Firefighter/Medic and have no problem doing so being incont 24/7 the preemployment exam went fine dr didn't care. I will also add i am a tactical Medic on a swat unit.