Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Want to get girlfriend involved...

Default Want to get girlfriend involved...

Hi all! I'm a brand new member of the board; most of the boards on other AB/DL sites have been pretty inactive, but this one seems to be filled with cool interesting people

/intro

So I've been dating my wonderful girlfriend for nine months. She's a sweet, open-minded caring girl who I'm really happy with . About four months into the relationship, after we got to really know each other, I told her about my fetish and she was completely accepting of it. She had seen it around because she has a kinky side as well.

She wants to get involved with it and me doing it, but doesn't want to wear a diaper yet. What kinds of things do you think we can do together?

crazykittensmile

In what way are you hoping for her to become involved? Are you into the AB side of things, and if so are you more interested in her taking the role of the baby or the caretaker? Or are you hoping to incorporate diapers etc without any ageplay?

I'm not really that much of an AB is the thing. I was just thinking of things that we could do while I was in a diaper. Right now our sessions are kind of like, put me in one, dom me until I'm wet, then change me. We generally play until my diaper gets filled (AbriForm X-Plus, so can take quite a while) and it can get kinda boring just doing nothing for that long period.

SourMashKids

If you're not into the AB side, there's always light bondage/restraints, tickling, teasing, humiliation.

If you want to get her into it, find out her kinks and see if you can mesh the two. Is she interested in being dommed/babied?

Quote Originally Posted by CollegeKid91 View Post
    Hi all! I'm a brand new member of the board; most of the boards on other AB/DL sites have been pretty inactive, but this one seems to be filled with cool interesting people

/intro
    To be blunt, that's not a very good intro. Sorry buddy, but if I where you I'd give it another try in the appropriate area. I would highly recommend reading this awesome cheat sheet before re-introducing yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by CollegeKid91
    I'm not really that much of an AB is the thing. I was just thinking of things that we could do while I was in a diaper. Right now our sessions are kind of like, put me in one, dom me until I'm wet, then change me. We generally play until my diaper gets filled (AbriForm X-Plus, so can take quite a while) and it can get kinda boring just doing nothing for that long period.
    Again, I must be blunt: you're not on the right board for those kind of discussion. Since we allow members as young as 13 here, its not really the best place to ask for advice on what to do in the bedroom. If I where you, I'd ask that kind of question on an 18+ BDSM board (I say that because, from what you've said, it looks like the likeliest place for you to find the answers you're looking for).
    Now, that doesn't mean you shouldn't stick around here, just remember that discussions must be kept PG13. I assure you we're a fun bunch to be around, we just like to discuss things other that diapers and pacifiers most of the time. As long as you understand what this site is about I'm sure you can become a very valuable member.

Tehnoob

How hard is it to find someone with the dl fetish

Quote Originally Posted by Tehnoob View Post
    How hard is it to find someone with the dl fetish
    (anywhere but here of course)

Tehnoob

I mean a girl at my school or city which I think I'm the only one

Quote Originally Posted by Near View Post
    ...we just like to discuss things other that diapers and pacifiers most of the time.
    A cursory review of thread titles across the forums would fly in the face of this assertion.

That said, the point is still salient. Your first post on this forum definitely should not be requesting suggestions for your next BDSM adventure.

Welcome to the forum, and congrats on having such a wonderful relationship.

If she's not ready [or wanting] to wear diapers herself, maybe she'd be willing to diaper you.