Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Um, I'm a bit nervous...

Default Um, I'm a bit nervous...

Hello, I registered a few weeks ago and got a bit overwhelmed by what I'd found. However, I think I've finally gotten over that, so here goes:

Basic Facts About Myself:
    My first name is Zach, I'm 14, and my personality is a bit erratic. In fact, I probably won't ever sound like this again.

Interest in Diapers:
    I'm a TB/DL, but I don't have much access to stuff like diapers.

Non-Diaper Interest:
    I'm a mythology geek and I'm really into video games, especially RuneScape and Pokemon. I also enjoy chess.

Um, that's all I can think of at the moment, hopefully this gets rid of that "Lurker" tag. That scared me when it showed up...

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidmetalLucario View Post
    Hello, I registered a few weeks ago and got a bit overwhelmed by what I'd found. However, I think I've finally gotten over that, so here goes:

Basic Facts About Myself:
    My first name is Zach, I'm 14, and my personality is a bit erratic. In fact, I probably won't ever sound like this again.

Interest in Diapers:
    I'm a TB/DL, but I don't have much access to stuff like diapers.

Non-Diaper Interest:
    I'm a mythology geek and I'm really into video games, especially RuneScape and Pokemon. I also enjoy chess.

Um, that's all I can think of at the moment, hopefully this gets rid of that "Lurker" tag. That scared me when it showed up...
    We could be good Friends.

I'm excited for 5th GEn pokemon and I was an avid runescaper not too long ago but quit because of lack of time.

Display name, I wanna look up your RS Character pwease ?

Wow, that was fast. I'm gonna keep my display name private until I'm a bit more involved with ADISC, 'cause like I said, I'm a bit nervous. Based on how quickly and positively you responded though, when I get PM privileges I might give you my Display name.

Welcome to the site Liquidmetal. It's not a bad idea to be on the careful side. We are a good group on this site, but anyone can come on to snoop, and since you are 14, being careful is a good thing. I too like role playing games, and finished all the Diablo games to the very end. I'm a musician and a writer. We are a diverse group with many interests, so I think you will enjoy being here. You may have to post a few times to lose your lurker status, but it becomes easier every time you post.

Thanks for the advice about the Lurker thing.

Honestly, I've never played Diablo, would you recommend it?

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidmetalLucario View Post
    What does E4 mean?
    It's chess notation :P It means the first move (by white) is Pawn to E4 :P

Hey and welcome to ADISC! Diablo is a great game series. I never played the first one but Diablo II is great and Diablo III which is coming out sometime in quarter 3 of this year (or 4 or probably next year) is going to be one of the best PC RPGs. I would strongly recommend playing Diablo II, especially if your into RPG games. I can give you a giant list of great RPG games too if your looking for some good ones to play and we have some similar interests. Personally, I haven't played RuneScape in the longest time, I quit years ago when I finally got bored of it and I don't like pokemon much, but i'm a Lucario/Riolu obsessed fan. Also, don't feel nervous, your not the only one. I was too when I posted my first introduction here as well as lots of other people so your not alone. Well, have a great time here at ADISC and see you around! Oh and by the way, cute avatar picture.
    Last edited by Rukario; 11-Jan-2011 at 03:17.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsendo View Post
    It's chess notation :P It means the first move (by white) is Pawn to E4 :P
    Oh, i can't believe I didn't catch that when I mentioned chess in my OP!