Thread: Opinioins on the Sobakawa Cloud Pillow

Default Opinioins on the Sobakawa Cloud Pillow

My Mother has mentioned this pillow to me. Her friend has some job sampling and selling odds and ends. When she ran across this she told mom that she wouldn't want to use a different pillow after this one. She told mom that Belk's Department Store carried them to validate that she wasn't trying to make a sale.

So before I buy one I decided to ask, has anyone here tried the Sobakawa Cloud Pillow?

Haven't tried it, but in my opinion pillow size shape and firmness makes or breaks a night's sleep. With the right pillow, I can sleep on cold concrete, no problem. So I'm interested to see how this thread turns out.

I've heard its loud, like it rustles when you move, but I could be wrong. For $20 I may give it a shot

The fact it stays cool is the most enticing feature to me about that, but then there's also this:

Chillow Comfort Device

Other than that, I like very THICK pillows. I have to have more support than that - I sleep on my side and I have giant hulk shoulders, so normal skinny-people "you sleep on your back, amirite" pillows like that are super uncomfortable.

I've got one of those memory foam pillows and a 4 in. memory foam mattress topper. Love them both, but they get HOT as hell in the summer. Plus they smell funny for the first 2-3 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaymen View Post
    My Mother has mentioned this pillow to me. Her friend has some job sampling and selling odds and ends. When she ran across this she told mom that she wouldn't want to use a different pillow after this one. She told mom that Belk's Department Store carried them to validate that she wasn't trying to make a sale.

So before I buy one I decided to ask, has anyone here tried the Sobakawa Cloud Pillow?
    I have been watching these for quite some time now. They look like something I want. Badly.

I, too, am interested to hear about these.

Quote Originally Posted by h3g3l View Post
    I have been watching these for quite some time now. They look like something I want. Badly.

I, too, am interested to hear about these.

I wanna buy one just to do that egg thing they do on the commercial. That appears to be so much bullshit.