Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: driver license

Countryboy95

Cool driver license

Only 7 months, 3 days, and 12 hours till i get mine!! got my permit late otherwise it would be 2 weeks sooner. Ogh and only 12 hours more worth of driving!!

I have to agree with racer. When I was waiting for my license, I thought about it, a lot! It took so darn long! I even had a little countdown on myspace. [Who uses myspace anymore? :P]

Anyways, be sure you have ALL of your stuff prepared. All hours done, driving school done, and A LOT of training. The rest will come forth as it should.

Good luck! :3

Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    Only 7 months, 3 days, and 12 hours till i get mine!! got my permit late otherwise it would be 2 weeks sooner. Ogh and only 12 hours more worth of driving!!
    Don't be in such a hurry. With a drivers license comes the attendent baggage: The cost of a vehicle, insurance, maintenance........

After the initial rush, you'll find that motor vehicles are more trouble than they're worth.

You're actually keeping track of the hours? I don't ever remember doing that. I just took the education part online, took the permit test, held it for six months, took the behind the wheel test, and I was done.

O.o

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx View Post
    Don't be in such a hurry. With a drivers license comes the attendent baggage: The cost of a vehicle, insurance, maintenance........

After the initial rush, you'll find that motor vehicles are more trouble than they're worth.
    Unless you buy and sell them like I do. ^_^

Then it becomes pocket cash.

I'm guess that a driver's license means the ability to go to a certain store on your own!

Good luck! Hope the Illinois test is as easy as the California test.

how many training hours do you on avarage recieve in the states before you recieve a license?