Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Hair? Down there?

Default Hair? Down there?

so, i am just going to get to the point of this topic. does anyone, guy or girl, like the opposite sex (or who ever you are into) to have pubic hair? i have found that girls at the pool who dont shave have hair that sticks out at the bottom and it is rather disturbing. i also cant begin to imagine a naked girl with a hairy "diaper area." im not sure how others feel on this kind of issue, but i dont think i could date a girl who didnt shave (or at least want to see them naked, but then again that probably wouldnt happen, however i wouldnt want to marry someone who didnt shave). i dont know, i shave, and even though i wear swim trunks i still feel it to be rather nasty. thanks for all the comments, Jester

Peachy

I think it simply changes with fashion. Just think about, a few years ago, the ideal mean portrayed in movies and such was a muscular, rough looking man with lots of chest hair. Imagine a guy like that shaving his pubic hair Nowadays, the latest fashion seems to call for hairless men (look around male fashion catalogues and you'll notice), so a shaved pubic area would go well with that image.
    I guess the fashion doesn't change that much with girls - they're always supposed to not have hair (except on their head, obviously). However, I wouldn't say all girls are required to shave their pubic area. It's their body, and if they don't want to shave, or don't have the time or whatever, it's their decision. It's something you can discuss in a relationship, and it may influence your sexual activities (the partner may refuse giving oral sex), but I wouldn't go as far as saying that anyone would terminate a relationship over the length of the partner's pubic hair.

Bottom line: Everyone can do with their body as they please. It may look nasty to some, normal to others, and absolutely hot to yet someone else.

Peachy

For me, it's nice for a woman to occasionally take it all off, but I'm usually not that bothered by it.

I used to shave, I get waxed now. It can get pricey, but I really like the results.

I can't imagine deciding not to marry someone because of how they keep their pubes, though. Who cares?

Errm... Well on women, I'd strongly prefer no hair down there.

I almost feel guilty saying that, but I guess society (or whatever else I can blame) can strongly affect what you deem attractive or not.

For guys... Well I don't really care. As Peachy said, the fashion for men has changed more, so I guess this means that no image has really rubbed off on me.

Footed P.J.

I'm a guy. I do not shave, and would find it odd if I did. On girls, I prefer shaved by a longshot. Took me a while to admit it, though, as I once thought it was kind of immoral to want that on a girl.

I trim my pubic hair, since if it grows out, It makes "it" look smaller than it really is. >_>

I'm a self-concious bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by baby jester View Post
    im not sure how others feel on this kind of issue, but i dont think i could date a girl who didnt shave (or at least want to see them naked, but then again that probably wouldnt happen, however i wouldnt want to marry someone who didnt shave).
    Well, given that shaving is time-consuming and can also cause some irritation if you have sensitive skin, you might find that your dating pool is considerably smaller if you rule out any women who don't shave off all their pubic hair. But, I'm willing to bet that once you find a woman who has other qualities you like, who you find sexually attractive when she's got clothes on, you might be able to forgive a little hair down there.

Personally, I trim and I shave the areas that aren't covered by my bathing suit or bikini-cut underwear. I admit I get a little lax in the winter, but I'd never dare go to the pool or beach with hair poking out.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by daria7483 View Post
    but I'd never dare go to the pool or beach with hair poking out.
    That, at least, is a problem guys don't have. With guys, you never know where the pubic hair ends and where the leg hair starts.

I think so far we all agree that it's not too much to ask for girls to at least trim off the hair that's poking out of their bathing suit - shouldn't be too much effort!

Peachy

i shave everywhere, though it is more because of me being incontinent and wearing 24/7. if i didn't have to wear diapers I probably wouldnt because it is a pain sometimes

My opinion: I prefere girls who shave their body, all their body parts, but I don't refuse a girl with hairs.
    Hairs aren't the first thing I notice in a woman, and before I could see if a woman is totally shaved will pass a lot of time from the first time we met.

The fact that girls shave their body, especially les, is something linked with the idea that hairs are something masculine, like facial hairs.
    That's why most men think an hairy woman is less attractive than a shaved one.