Thread: Hey there

Default Hey there

I joined a while ago, but don't think I ever posted an introduction. Anyway, I'm a 19 year old college sophomore from VA. I consider myself a furry, but not a babyfur, and ultimately I'm more AB than DL. I have a lot of other random kinks, and a lot of interests and hobbies outside abdl. Also, I'm gay. That's pretty important...yeah. o_o

Quote Originally Posted by abpup View Post
    I joined a while ago, but don't think I ever posted an introduction. Anyway, I'm a 19 year old college sophomore from VA. I consider myself a furry, but not a babyfur, and ultimately I'm more AB than DL. I have a lot of other random kinks, and a lot of interests and hobbies outside abdl. Also, I'm gay. That's pretty important...yeah. o_o
    Ok, so lots of interests and hobbies... let's here them? (And I'm expecting a big list )

welcome to the site its nice to know theres another gay dl on the site

Hi Abpup!

So, any chance your fursona is a puppy? If so, good choice :P

I also look forwoard to reading about your interests.

Quote Originally Posted by dlonthedl89 View Post
    welcome to the site its nice to know theres another gay dl on the site
    Believe me dlonthedl, you two are far from the only two gay DLs on ADISC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

im sure its just good to read about others and abpup is the first i came across and by the name abpup id have to say his or her fursona is indeed a puppy

It'd be "his" fursona dlon :P. Ah and good guess, both of you, but nah my fursona actually isn't a puppy. That'd be cause I happen to be into puppyplay as well as abdl XD. My fursona is actually a horned wolf. And umm...I typically never put much info in intro posts but I plan on fleshing out my actual profile with more about my personal interests. For anyone who's interested.

Or um...after closer examination it seems to only be giving me one line to describe myself. Might as well do it here then.

I guess my greatest "passion", cliche as it is, is music. I've played guitar for about 8 years, piano for two, dabbled in a bit of mandolin, hoping to learn concertina. I'm going for a music business major actually, and am trying to work my way around recording software currently XD. As for listening I have some eclectic tastes. Classical, Jazz, Blues, and Indie are some of my fav genres. Some favorites are Tom Waits, Owen Pallett/Final Fantasy, Joanna Newsom, Radiohead, Radical Face, Arcade Fire, Chopin, Brahms, Gershwin, Piazolla...there's a really long list honestly.

As for movies, I like action, drama, and comedy mostly. Just about anything by Christopher Nolan or the Coen Bros is amazing. I'm an avid reader too, almost exclusively fiction ranging from thriller to mystery to horror to historical fiction to postmodern stuff. I'm getting more into fashion lately as well XD. Hmm haven't done any sports in a while, but I'm thinking about getting back into aikido, and I work out regularly as it is. And on top of that I have interest in subjects ranging from theology, to philosophy, psychology, physics, and more (stumbleupon is pretty useful haha). That's everything off the top of my head anyway.
    Last edited by Trevor; 10-Jan-2011 at 03:46. Reason: merging posts.