Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Outgrowing diaper brands

Default Outgrowing diaper brands

This is just something that I observed over the last few months where I indulged in *B/DL stuff.

One of the first brands that I wore were pampers. I had to play around to make them stay on but they were fun and the smell was great.

The next time I went on a binge I tried out goodnites and loved them. Even though they were a pull-up since they actually functioned as a diaper.

Now I moved onto depends max fitted protection and I no longer get any real satisfaction out of the other two. Goodnites are ok to just sit around in but they become rather uncomfortable if I try to move around a good deal.

Since I am looking into getting bambinos during my next semester I wonder what my impression of depends might be if I ever go back to them after that. Lol.

I guess as I grow as a *B/DL I am still figuring out what I like the best.
    Hopefully the bambinos will be as good as the hype.

Personally I've pretty much always liked pullup style diapers, but I do wanna try either bambinos or cushies. Just gotta get away to ship them tho....

Quote Originally Posted by kwis View Post
    I guess as I grow as a *B/DL I am still figuring out what I like the best.
    Hopefully the bambinos will be as good as the hype.
    I will have at least one if not two perspectives on that by day's end today.

GoodJams1

Bambinos are way too expensive for me to consider. I'll stick with my Goodnites.

I wear Bambino's they are nice and thick but you gotta factor in the cost is because its a premium diaper so its you get what you pay for when it comes to padding . . . This excludes ABU cause I feel they overcharge for their stuff >=(

Sounds like a natural progression in tastes. This doesn't mean that the diapers you used before are no good. Just that you found something new that you prefer. You can always go back to the old ones in a pinch but eventually through trial and error you'll end up with a diaper preference that you'll keep for a long time

Tbh, if you like thick, noisy, and reliable diapers, you'll fall in love with Bambinos. For the cost, I'd say I'm very satisfied with the price I paid considering they are the best diapers I've ever used. It depends on your personal taste though. For example, I enjoy the thickness and noise, so Bambinos are by far my favorite. They also last pretty damn long, so you shouldn't be dissapointed, especially if you're looking for a lasting diaper. Mine last around 4 good goes not including #2 since I'm not into that, before I really need a change.

also keep in mind that it may not be the diaper being better, but it being different. "Desensitization" is where you get a kick out of something, but then it gradually becomes less exciting as you get to indulge yourself. After awhile you either have to "kick it up a notch" somehow, or try something different.

If that's what you're experiencing, and you try something new, when you decide to try pampers etc later you may find they're interesting again because you haven't experienced them recently. (so for right now you may just need to give it more time?)

Quote Originally Posted by thewiseguy7 View Post
    Personally I've pretty much always liked pullup style diapers, but I do wanna try either bambinos or cushies. Just gotta get away to ship them tho....
    The Bambino Teddy diapers are very nice. And the price had come down since Bambino's line came out back around 2008.

But yeah I've outgrown goodnights, and perhaps depends too you could say I've outgrown.

Quote Originally Posted by datosprivados View Post
    The Bambino Teddy diapers are very nice. And the price had come down since Bambino's line came out back around 2008.

But yeah I've outgrown goodnights, and perhaps depends too you could say I've outgrown.
    To be honest I don't like the teddy or classico bambinos. The designs seem well old and outdated to me. I'd prefer to get there plain whites ones then put some of pamperchus diaper tapes on them. As for the cashier I like the modern look, I don't like the super dry kids , cause like the bambinos they look old to me. I did like the old abu diapers that had the green dinosaur on them. I really wish I could have bought some. Oh well tho. Goodnites, and pullups will have to do for the time being...