Thread: hi

keithv708

Default hi

Makeing my intoducton
    I like to read dipaer storse

Quote Originally Posted by keithv708 View Post
    Makeing my intoducton
    I like to read dipaer storse
    er, the purpose of an introduction is to tell us about yourself. Telling us that you like to read diaper stories doesn't tell us much about you, since a large number of the people here like to read them also. So...could you tell us some of your non-*B/DL interests and hobbies? Your favorite music? Your favorite sport? If you need help coming up with something to say, one of the mods wrote an excellent article with plenty of advice.

As an introduction, this doesn't really say anything about yourself. =\

... I have no comment, but I also do have a comment. ALL AT THE SAME TIME!

Intros are to introduce yourself; not to say you like diaper stories. Try telling us a bit about yourself. What do you do outside of the diaper community, what are your hobbies ETC ETC?

OmegaOne

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeru117 View Post
    Intros are to introduce yourself; not to say you like diaper stories. Try telling us a bit about yourself. What do you do outside of the diaper community, what are your hobbies ETC ETC?
    I second this. That article which was linked to on this thread is fantastic, and I seriously recommend you have a read of it.

im 17 an i watc tv

Not a very exciting post, right? No one can get to know you if you do not tell a little about yourself - it's the key to meeting new people and making friends.
    You don't sit at a school lunch and tell everyone you like bagels and immediately make friends of everyone at that table. In fact, they would probably be turned off by you.

What's your hobbies, other than *DBL related shenanigans? Video gaming? Music? Web design? Perhaps you're an artist?