Thread: Hello Peoples of padded repute.

Default Hello Peoples of padded repute.

I've never been very good at introductions so I shall make it short but sweet, like chocolate :P

My name is ChocolateOrange, I picked the name for the boring reason of having one in view when I signed up.

My first memory of the whole DL things must be from when I was age 5, i used to hide my younger brothers nappies so I could wear them myself . I never realy got to wear again untill i was 19/20, since then its been game on .

outside of the DL thing i drive a heabily modified 4x4 which I use as an overland expedition vehicle. aside from that theres also an addiction to my computer.

ok so that wasn't as short an introduction as I initialy made out, but its still sweet lol.

OmegaOne

Quote Originally Posted by chocolateorange View Post
    I've never been very good at introductions so I shall make it short but sweet, like chocolate :P

My name is ChocolateOrange, I picked the name for the boring reason of having one in view when I signed up.

My first memory of the whole DL things must be from when I was age 5, i used to hide my younger brothers nappies so I could wear them myself . I never really got to wear again until i was 19/20, since then its been game on .

outside of the DL thing i drive a heavily modified 4x4 which I use as an overland expedition vehicle. aside from that there's also an addiction to my computer.

OK so that wasn't as short an introduction as I initially made out, but its still sweet lol.
    Chocolate oranges rule! I'm also basically addicted to my PC.
    So, welcome, and I hope you enjoy it here!
    P.S - As another member from the UK(!), have a look at this group.

Chocolate Orange, you means those one From Terry's were it's an actual shape on an orange? If so, I am surprised it last this long, seeing as they are sold mostly around christmas time chocolate or and other sweets from them don't usually hang around for long around me!

Other than that, welcome.

Welcome, to the community. Your story is similar to mine in the age when tendencies starting showing, but mine disappeared until I was 10 or 11, then I stumbled around trying to figure it all out on my own, until I found adisc. Was your resurfacing interest delayed only because of situation? Sounds like a sweet ride, and I also think I'm addicted to my computer :p

i suppost the delay was that i never realy found myself in a position again where i had access to nappys or opportunity to explore, but thats not to say that they had not crossed my mind every now and then

i do seem to be getting a bit round around the waiste, especialy over chrismas