Thread: Baby Diapers/Plastic Pants + gaining weight

Default Baby Diapers/Plastic Pants + gaining weight

Well I will be enjoying baby diapers/plastic pants more these next few weeks because come August I plan on bulking up. I can fit into baby diapers and I really enjoying wearing Gerber plastic pants in the size 3T but I am afraid come especially this fall I will no longer be able to fit in them. I am 6'1 140lbs. with a thin waist(wear size 30 jeans) and I am going to be working on my build and I have a goal set of 225lbs. with atleast a 16 in. bicep. I think it will be very hard to still be able to wear these unless my waist size stays the same which I highly doubt.

I wouldn't be in any hurry to bulk up, life will do that for you, at 6 1 140 yes your thin but as you get older you will get bigger, so just don't get too bulky or that 30 waist will be just a fond memory.

Why are you trying to get to 225?...I find that when I wear diapers at home, I lose weight, since I don't risk getting caught by going to get snacks...

6'1 and 140 pounds is bordering on underweight, based on your BMI. Gaining weight isn't always a bad thing, but you should be consulting a doctor or a trainer or both about your plans. If you are simply bulking up you might be able to keep your 30 inch waist. Even if not, be thankful that you got to wear the 3T size as long as you did. Most of us are not so lucky. I think Gerber used to make a 4T plastic pants but no longer does. Fortunately there are a lot of nice adult-size plastic pants available on the internet that aren't too expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by daria7483 View Post
    6'1 and 140 pounds is bordering on underweight, based on your BMI. Gaining weight isn't always a bad thing, but you should be consulting a doctor or a trainer or both about your plans. If you are simply bulking up you might be able to keep your 30 inch waist. Even if not, be thankful that you got to wear the 3T size as long as you did. Most of us are not so lucky. I think Gerber used to make a 4T plastic pants but no longer does. Fortunately there are a lot of nice adult-size plastic pants available on the internet that aren't too expensive.

Yes my plan is to bulk up. My biceps now are 11.75inches and what my main goal is, is to just get some nice biceps of 16-17inches but I highly doubt I will be able to keep my waist/butt area as thin as it is now. I may try to consult a trainer of some sort to let them know of my goals and see what he or she thinks but I wont tell them I want to stay thin in the waist just so I can still wear baby diapers LOL. Its funny though cause I have seen some extremley muscular guys with like a 25-26inch waist. Im like only if I had that thin of a waistline lol. Actually I think that size is still considered boys lol.

Also Gerber did used to make the 4T plastic pants but discontinued them for some reason. The 4T had 2 extra inches on the waistline I have sent Gerber a few emails asking them to make the 4T plastic pants again with a rating of 35+ pounds. I guess we shall see if they bring them back.

Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombiestud View Post
    Also Gerber did used to make the 4T plastic pants but discontinued them for some reason. The 4T had 2 extra inches on the waistline I have sent Gerber a few emails asking them to make the 4T plastic pants again with a rating of 35+ pounds. I guess we shall see if they bring them back.
    GOOD! This is a bit off-topic but I was thinking tonight that the *B/DL community needs to make a huge effort to make companies know when you like something, or when you are upset that they discontinued something. You can always tell them you're a parent with a kid who used that product.

Countdown

Quote Originally Posted by daria7483 View Post
    GOOD! This is a bit off-topic but I was thinking tonight that the *B/DL community needs to make a huge effort to make companies know when you like something, or when you are upset that they discontinued something. You can always tell them you're a parent with a kid who used that product.
    Hah! Or just tell them your an AB/DL who uses the product! Companies don't care who buys their products; as long as they're making money off them!

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombiestud View Post
    My biceps now are 11.75inches and what my main goal is, is to just get some nice biceps of 16-17inches but I highly doubt I will be able to keep my waist/butt area as thin as it is now. I may try to consult a trainer of some sort to let them know of my goals and see what he or she thinks but I wont tell them I want to stay thin in the waist just so I can still wear baby diapers LOL. Its funny though cause I have seen some extremley muscular guys with like a 25-26inch waist. Im like only if I had that thin of a waistline lol.
    If you're a rather skinny guy, it's probably impossible to become packed with muscles. Your bone structure won't support that and you may end up with severe back pain and problems in the future. Also, if you do a lot of exercises for your legs, your diaper area will become larger as the extra amount of muscles will increase your butt size.
    Bottom line: Skinny guys may fit into baby diapers, fat and muscular ones won't!

Peachy

If you plan on only building muscles, which is what seems to be your plan, then your waist should not increase more than an inch or two. Drink protein shakes and increase your protein intake all around, and try to keep fats at the Daily Values Recommend, that way you should not gain much fat. Also if your shooting for 225 with gaining little or no fat, that is pretty unrealistic unless your going to make this a career, or use steroids (which I do not suggest). I would set your goal at 180-190 if you only want to gain muscle.

Of course still consult a trainer as you have planned to.