Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dry247's backordered FARTHER

Angry Dry247's backordered FARTHER

In regards to your backorder for the Dry 24/7 Medium, we have been notified by the DryCare company that they have a raw materials shortage and have had to push back their production schedule. Due to this setback, we will not be receiving a new shipment of the Dry 24/7 products until the middle of February.

We can continue to hold your order until we have it back in stock, or we can cancel the order and issue a refund to you. Please let us know what will work best for you.

Thank you,
    Nicholas

(XP Medical)

We need to write to DryCare and see if they'd like to loan us their shoe to um. ya.

Aww facepalm. I want to try these, now I gotta wait till February

I'm thinking of the phone conversation that could lead to. "Would you like to wait another 30 days, sir?" "How long do you think I can hold it?"

no doubt. I guess I'm back to the Abenas for a while, i dont hve room for more than a 3 week supply

I hope the issue doesn't get.....
    I don't want to jinx it. I don't believe in superstitions, but whenever I say something like that, and it happens, people always get mad at me...

Maybe I'll order a case when they come back...

my only thought now is.. what about the factory workers? are they out of a job now because of this supply issue? or is it because they cant get white polyethylene plasic now? personally, i dont care about the color, as long as the quality is there, its not like i show em off in public. now i get to wear striped Abenas for the next 2 months:grr:

Quote Originally Posted by bebe huey View Post
    my only thought now is.. what about the factory workers? are they out of a job now because of this supply issue? or is it because they cant get white polyethylene plasic now? personally, i dont care about the color, as long as the quality is there, its not like i show em off in public. now i get to wear striped Abenas for the next 2 months:grr:
    It's all about the color! I loved the white ones that I got a few months back...I just got 3 more samples from XP but they are peach diapers are supposed to be white...and these are some fantastic diapers! When they have them in white again I'll order as many as I can!

-Gus

I was planning to order a case today and saw that. Was a bummer but eh saved 60 bucks and got the good old Abenas instead.