Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: When you were a REAL Baby (chronologiacally)

Default When you were a REAL Baby (chronologiacally)

PHEW!~! Ive been way too long without making a post.
    I had this idea in mind for a while but I had to take my bird to the vet :3

SOO! Now that im back >:3

This topic is about, baby items! Ofcourse ,

So, do you have a baby item that youve kept all these years? blanket, plushie, toy, or just a simple old rag..or maybe even something that ISNT a baby product but reminds you of when you were a baby.

I for one, have had this blanket since I was born, my mother had it made for me and Ive had it since!

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c101/oreo_ana/blanky.jpg

IF you have not kept an item since your actual "babyhood"

is there anything you own now? that you wish you had in your babyhood? or are happy to have in your adult babyhood xD

I also have a little rubber puppy thing I kept I have to findit first though

my tazmainian devil plushie and my ALF doll

Bobbie

I have a blankie from when I was a baby

I still have my blanket from when I was a baby, along with some stuffed animals.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleHanah View Post
    PHEW!~! Ive been way too long without making a post.
    I had this idea in mind for a while but I had to take my bird to the vet :3

SOO! Now that im back >:3

This topic is about, baby items! Ofcourse ,

So, do you have a baby item that youve kept all these years? blanket, plushie, toy, or just a simple old rag..or maybe even something that ISNT a baby product but reminds you of when you were a baby.

I for one, have had this blanket since I was born, my mother had it made for me and Ive had it since!

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c101/oreo_ana/blanky.jpg
    Thats a nice blanket
    I have sooty and sweep hand puppets from when i was a baby, along with some stuffed animals too ^_^

I must be lucky...I still have a ton of stuff from when I was little.

I used to amuse my mother because she would try and go through my toys to get rid of ones I wasn't playing with. It never worked because I would always know exactly what to tell her to keep it.

Things like "Grandma gave me that for Christmas." and "That was my birthday present." or "That's the giant monster who attacks the Fisher-Price house, you can't get rid of him!"

And thusly I got to keep a large amount of my toys.

We went through a bunch of storage stuff and I found my old chatter telephone. I was playing with it and everyone just laughed. I disappointed the kids because they expected me to give them my toys. (Ha...hahahahahahahahaha. I laugh long and loud. Nobody is getting my toys.)

I even got to drag a bunch of them back to the house.* So now I have all of these cool things from when I was little. Like my musical plushies, and my spirograph set, and a whole bunch of storybooks. I've got blankets and a couple of outfits, too, but those stay put up so they don't get ruined.

*And yes, everyone was just like "I ain't even mad."

Playing with toys is not a big deal with me. It's just the way I am. I always play with toys and I'm usually a pretty good judge of what will be an entertaining toy for a young kid. So I'm usually roped into shopping expeditions where I'm tormented with picking out fun and interesting toys but not being allowed to keep them. DOH!

If something already exists... itīs out of my control.

JDdl

a giant stuffed bear that i have had as long as i can remember that was 10 times bigger than me back then, and i used to have a box full of toys, but my mom and i moved last spring, and we left a lot of things behind, including that box "WHY!!!!, WHY!!!!! I ask!"