Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Here's my nice intro

  1. #1
    Alecs

    Default Here's my nice intro

    Hey guys, I'm Alex. I'm pretty shy at first like on new websites but once I settle in I'm rather outgoing. I just found this site and compulsively joined, kinda new to forums.

    The reason I joined is because I have a curiosity of this topic, and what's a better way to learn than to join? I just want to be part of a community.

    So about me: I'm a guy from Florida who's interest are computer software, animals, and learning. I am a member of the furry fandom(And I notice a lot of furs here, which makes me less nervous) and tend to enjoy hanging with friends or being lazy and staying home playing games. I also love using Twitter(I'm addicted).

    I hope to become an active member since I have never really gotten into forums before. I wish to either learn or inform. I want to help, it makes me happy. Maybe even make someone smile from something I post(Okay I lol'd there). I just want to do something more than watch the Internet, I want to be a part of it. I hope I can be of help here and will try hard(granted I don't forget to log in x.x).

    So that's a good intro I think... Hope to become a good member.

  2. #2

    Default

    Interesting... I"m a Computer Science major! XP anyways any questions about the subject should be posted Don't be shy.

  3. #3
    Alecs

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by dragsnick View Post
    Interesting... I"m a Computer Science major! XP anyways any questions about the subject should be posted Don't be shy.
    I'm just starting to get my certifications, got two already.
    Anyways I do plan on contributing questions and answer, however I'm no thread starter, not yet. I hope to make good use of this, and thank you for your encouragement.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Alecs View Post
    I'm just starting to get my certifications, got two already.
    Anyways I do plan on contributing questions and answer, however I'm no thread starter, not yet. I hope to make good use of this, and thank you for your encouragement.
    Haha well why don't you post questions on this intro? I'm dying to know you're questions.

  5. #5
    Alecs

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by dragsnick View Post
    Haha well why don't you post questions on this intro? I'm dying to know you're questions.
    I don't think of questions until I read something. And I wouldn't know what to ask anyways. Think of it as I know nothing about the content of the site, and therefore don't know what to ask about. Though I have been doing some reading I'm still rather clueless here.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Alecs View Post
    I don't think of questions until I read something. And I wouldn't know what to ask anyways. Think of it as I know nothing about the content of the site, and therefore don't know what to ask about. Though I have been doing some reading I'm still rather clueless here.
    Haha well I'll take that as a question. The site is a community to help and support people who are infantilist or diaper lovers. an Infantalist is an AB(Adult Baby) or TB(Teen baby) essentially people who like to chill out and relax by wearing diapers and just acting like a baby or doing baby things. Sounds a bit ridiculous but just sort of happens. I mean most of us get these odd urges and can't help but act on them. Kind of like telling someone not to pee. THey have the urge and might be able to hold it for a while but eventually they will break down.

    This leads to something called the binge purge cycle where infantilist that have a difficult time accepting themselves do. I mean they essentially act on those feelings by getting diapers and baby stuff then they eventually feel disgusted with themselves and pretty much toss it all out. IT also happends to diaper lovers as the name implies they are just people who like to wear diapers as undies and maybe use them for whatever. A lot simpler to explain then Infantilist. Thing is you can be a DL and not be an AB like you can be an AB and not be a DL. BUt you could also be both. For the most part most people are both.

    I think I covered a general overview..... any other questions?

  7. #7
    Alecs

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by dragsnick View Post
    Haha well I'll take that as a question. The site is a community to help and support people who are infantilist or diaper lovers. an Infantalist is an AB(Adult Baby) or TB(Teen baby) essentially people who like to chill out and relax by wearing diapers and just acting like a baby or doing baby things. Sounds a bit ridiculous but just sort of happens. I mean most of us get these odd urges and can't help but act on them. Kind of like telling someone not to pee. THey have the urge and might be able to hold it for a while but eventually they will break down.

    This leads to something called the binge purge cycle where infantilist that have a difficult time accepting themselves do. I mean they essentially act on those feelings by getting diapers and baby stuff then they eventually feel disgusted with themselves and pretty much toss it all out. IT also happends to diaper lovers as the name implies they are just people who like to wear diapers as undies and maybe use them for whatever. A lot simpler to explain then Infantilist. Thing is you can be a DL and not be an AB like you can be an AB and not be a DL. BUt you could also be both. For the most part most people are both.

    I think I covered a general overview..... any other questions?
    You have made yourself quite clear, and I understand urges. I have OCD and sometimes can't stand something until I "fix" it. I also understand that different people enjoy different activities, such as diapers and the sort. I'm here to sort of learn about it by reading posts and replying to them, rather than getting everything in one go. I like the idea of learning more naturally through someones experiences or my own, and then breaking it down or building it up to focus on certain areas or an entirety.

    As for more on topic-ness, I'm just wanting to learn about why someone would were a diaper, and also one of the subjects I plan on having more focus than others is diapers by necessity rather than choice, or IC as the forum calls it. Though I still plan on using more than just that one topic. Maybe even learn something about myself along the way.

    I do not have any other questions that need to be answered now nor directly, but thank you for you help and offerings.

  8. #8

    Default

    Hey yet another floridian gee i have seen more floridians on this site then any other site... Welcome!

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Alecs View Post
    You have made yourself quite clear, and I understand urges. I have OCD and sometimes can't stand something until I "fix" it. I also understand that different people enjoy different activities, such as diapers and the sort. I'm here to sort of learn about it by reading posts and replying to them, rather than getting everything in one go. I like the idea of learning more naturally through someones experiences or my own, and then breaking it down or building it up to focus on certain areas or an entirety.

    As for more on topic-ness, I'm just wanting to learn about why someone would were a diaper, and also one of the subjects I plan on having more focus than others is diapers by necessity rather than choice, or IC as the forum calls it. Though I still plan on using more than just that one topic. Maybe even learn something about myself along the way.

    I do not have any other questions that need to be answered now nor directly, but thank you for you help and offerings.
    Haha Alright you're welcome... but If you really want to know why someone would wear a diaper....you should go and try some. Haha then you might understand.... But yeah it's different for a lot of people. For some it's comfort for others it's convinience etc etc. ya know?

  10. #10
    Alecs

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    Hey yet another floridian gee i have seen more floridians on this site then any other site... Welcome!
    Everyone says there's so many floridians on various sites but I don't find many. Haha.



    Quote Originally Posted by dragsnick View Post
    Haha Alright you're welcome... but If you really want to know why someone would wear a diaper....you should go and try some. Haha then you might understand.... But yeah it's different for a lot of people. For some it's comfort for others it's convinience etc etc. ya know?
    Yes I do, I actually have an interest in pull up type ones. Not sure why. As for me actual convenience, not really needed... Only go twice a day. However pull ups(or diapers for most here) are something that if I tried may give me some comfort. As I said I am also learning about myself. I wanna actually try it someday.
    Last edited by Alecs; 05-Jan-2011 at 16:33. Reason: Merging a double post I made, totally forgot to do that.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-Dec-2010, 05:19
  2. Sort of not really an intro, intro
    By Random in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 24-May-2010, 14:18
  3. It's nice to be here.
    By Sunni in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-Jun-2008, 20:46

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.