Thread: So do you like when your caretake bathes you?

Default So do you like when your caretake bathes you?

Well on my last huge babying day, mommy and me had my house to ourselves. I had a bambino on with a average wallgreens diaper and pampers stuffed into it. So the diaper was huge. towards the end of the day my diaper was getting uncomfortable so I decided to do something that I've always wanted. To be bathed in a nice bubble bath my mommy. I had some babywash and what not and just sat my diapered butt in the shower making the bambino weigh a crapload. XD (more then our dog) anyways so she gave me an awesome bath and washed my hair and everything (She has no tub in her apartment) So yeah eventually it was over but I found that I loved that sensation of allowing her to touch my most intamite parts to clean them all up and coo at me and everything..... *drools* I miss her.... (she's away ATM)

Anyways since this is a difficult thing to pull off for TB's I was thinking maybe you AB's had better luck at this? If you've tried it what did you do? Did you have toys? IF you haven't tried it would you like to?

Oh yes, very definitely. Being bathed (and it is a bath job rather than a shower) is part of every baby's experience, so if I'm playing it's likely to happen.

The thing about bathtime is that it is a combination of factors that add up to something more than the sum of their parts. The warm water; the bubbles (I think it has to be a bubble-bath rather than plain water); the toys (rubber duckies, of course!); the very gentle touching with the sponge or flannel; the vulnerability of being naked in front of mummy or nanny; the intimacy; the fact that baby is the centre of the world at this moment and everything else has to wait because you would never leave a child in a bath unsupervised; the feel of a hug through a warm towel afterwards - all of these contribute to the good feelings that come from a bath. And most of these are headspace things, so with a little degree of focus it ought to be as enjoyable for a TB as for an old AB like me!

Hugs,

Artie

Bath time is always an extra special time.

My partner and I are both ABs so generally we take it in turns to play the caretaker role. But one of the greatest baths I have had was when both us us were bathed together by a special friend who sometimes is our mummy.

I made us feel like two kiddies in the bath together and made us very happy and giggly.

Quote Originally Posted by timby View Post
    Bath time is always an extra special time.

My partner and I are both ABs so generally we take it in turns to play the caretaker role. But one of the greatest baths I have had was when both us us were bathed together by a special friend who sometimes is our mummy.

I made us feel like two kiddies in the bath together and made us very happy and giggly.
    That sounds like awesome fun.

I don't have anyone to do it for me, but I've got a pretty good imagination and a bunch of floating bath toys. (Can't have a bath without pinkyduck!) I had to catch myself a few days ago because I lost track of time playing in the tub. I figured if I didn't get out soon people would come looking for me.

SourMashKids

I'm curious to what kinda AB wouldn't like this

FTLBOY here. I love it. Just got out of the tub. I like lots of bubbles and when my babysitter sits and watches me, and even helps me wash the hard to get parts.

could only wish that my friend... as I am single... but would have been nice tonight as I forgot to wash the conditioner out of my hair....

dreams of someone rubbing a washcloth in circles in the middle of my back....