Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Onsie/Bodysuit VS. boxer/briefs

Default Onsie/Bodysuit VS. boxer/briefs

I am looking for something to help keep up a wet diaper, and help keep the noise down. From what I've heard, a bodysuit or boxer/briefs both do a good job. I do kinda want a onsie tho, for the times I like to be more babyish. The onsie would also look like an undershirt, so it wouldn't be seen. I know the bodysuit is more expensive, but if it does a good job, it might be worth the extra money. What's your opinion? Thanks!

If you have minimal sewing skills you can make a onesie pretty easily.
    Adult Onesie From a T-Shirt
    Just click through all the stuff about signing up.

I got my onsie from babykins and i am very happy with. there onsies are the bery best quality. if you want one that is babyish get the lap neck

locololo

it depends on why you wish to lower sound.

I have onesies from abena and gabbys. Both are great for keeping up a wet diaper, but by far the abena bodysuit is the best even if it is hard to put on/take off by yourself.

Thanks guys, I think I made up my mind. I relly like the Babykins. Locololo, I want the keep the nois down for when I'm wearing out in public or when other people are over.

My favorite is the Abena Body Stalking. Some easy to get good stand ins for onsies could Cycling bibs or wrestling singlets.

you could also try, or fabricate your own version of something like this:
    The T Shirt Tucker Inner Teal and Orange Great by CelloRaisen
    not tried the idea myself yet, but i plan to. there are other versions for sale out there, too.

Quote Originally Posted by ade View Post
    you could also try, or fabricate your own version of something like this:
    The T Shirt Tucker Inner Teal and Orange Great by CelloRaisen
    not tried the idea myself yet, but i plan to. there are other versions for sale out there, too.
    Will this fit larger than baby-sized people?

Quote Originally Posted by greendaytbfreak View Post
    Will this fit larger than baby-sized people?
    i know that they're used by older children who're disabled, but many parents make their own versions because of the simplicity of design and construction. the basic concept is that of a piece of elastic attached to the shirt; the scope for adaptation to suit is practically endless.