Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hey there!

Default hey there!

well i guess its time i finally stop lurking on here and actually make an introduction thread, the names littleayria but i also go by the name inu. im a cub fur who's borderline baby fur, some of my interests are anime, music, video games, tabletop rpgs, drawing and many more geeky things.... I decided to join theese forums because i wanted to make some friends who have the same interests as me because some of my other friends don't really understand the whole cub thing...but anyways hello! and i hope you enjoyed mah intro

Welcome, more video game/anime and so forth fans :P. What video games are your favorites?

well i usually like mostly music games, some rpgs and dance games, favourites would be ddr 5th mix, okami and dj hero

nice, any good at the DDR games? I own DDRX (i think) but don't play it enough to be any near good xD

yeah im somewhere in between 4-6 steps that i can do, wich is a feat for me because i dont have that great of balance at times but yeah the older ddr games are much better than x is though in my opinion, have more variety and great beats

What kind of Anime's you watch? =O Nice to see more furries/babyfurs. =3 *Furry hugs and wags tail*

probably, x seems pretty meh, the bundle was incredibly cheap on amazon only reason i got it. supernova was pretty good from what I remember though.

[QUOTE=LittleAyria;549525]well i usually like mostly music games, some rpgs and dance games, favourites would be ddr 5th mix, okami and dj hero[/QUOTE

Used to love DDR.. would play on the highest difficulty and nearly pass out after a while :3...

Welcome to the site!