Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tricky Situation

Default Tricky Situation

So my car decides to break down today - right?

That'd be okay and all, it can be fixed...Except I had to get it towed to my house because the alternator went on it. Well, funny story - I had 2 cases of 80 diapers in my trunk. I had just gotten them shipped to me earlier that day.

I had my mom come pick me up. She told me to have the car towed to a Garage, but obviously with 160 diapers in my trunk, that was out of the question. To make a long story short, I now have all 160 stashed all throughout my room secretly. Dressers, closet areas, and more dressers.

Too close a call for me - but now since it's over and done with, I guess I can laugh a little bit

That is a close one, your room must be huge to stash that many diapers..Nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Coritou View Post
    That is a close one, your room must be huge to stash that many diapers..Nuts.
    Relatively. I had a queen size matress in it with a 42" widescreen which take up most of the room...but I managed to find some space to hide them, haha!

I'm envious, that's a lot of diapers to have. o_o What kind are they?

I have an 80 of ABU Cushies, and an 80 of Bambinos

Quote Originally Posted by evolution View Post
    Good thing you didn't get discovered, and omg o.o that is a huge amount of diapers, most I've had hidden around are 18 XD

I dont think i would ever be able to hide that many diapers anywhere in my room. The most i could hide is like... 40-50 or so.

I would be lucky to hide more than 15. xD Very little space/drawers. Maybe if they didn't squish under my mattress....hmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by evolution View Post
    Dang...going with quality. Nicely done.

That would suck if they were found and somehow ended up being thrown away. Quite the waste of money.

Butterfly Mage

When I drove an old jalopy, my car got towed with a package if diapers in the trunk. But the mechanics never popped the trunk.

(FYI: the LED for the "low oil" light apparently had become defective, so I wrecked an engine because of a friggin' $1 part. Whoo-hoo! That was my last Chevy ever.)