Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diaper suggestion?

Default Diaper suggestion?

Well tonight is the last diaper for this pack.
    Now what diaper should I get next?

Would any of you recommend Tranquility ATN? I have access to them from a store.

Thanks!

Never wore those myself but a lot of others on here have said good things about them so I'd give them a try.

I've bought ATNs several times before, and would definitely recommend them. They're pretty comfortable and absorb a lot, quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by bayray View Post
    Well tonight is the last diaper for this pack.
    Now what diaper should I get next?

Would any of you recommend Tranquility ATN? I have access to them from a store.

Thanks!
    try a sample pack? I'm waiting on two of these to arrive. (ONE each isn't really a fair sampling)

ABU Ultra Sample Pack @ ABUniverse.com

I don't know anything about Tranquility ATN, but I recommend Bambinos.

:p I'd recommend Bambinos as well, I use them regularly.

lol thanks guys, but I can't really get bambinos right now. My parents would probably ask what the package is no matter how discreet the packaging is XD
    So I'll go with Tranquility ATNs then! Hopefully I find them as good as Goodnights11 says, and hopefully there are some in stock XD

The ATN's are great. I use them for my night time diaper. Just get the tape kind and avoid the pull up style like the plague. The pull up style leak like crazy, but the tape on style have never let me down.

I've heard that the ATNs are really good, and if you don't mind online ordering, or getting lucky by having them at a medical supplies store around you, go for Abenas. Those are really good as well.

i agree with the above posters that the tranquility atn's are great diapers, they hold a lot and fit very well