Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: introductions Will in NY (thought i poseted b4 2nd shot here)

Default introductions Will in NY (thought i poseted b4 2nd shot here)

33/ M/ NYC area

Weight: 172 lbs (78 kg)

Height: 6'0" (183 cm)

Hair: Dirty blond

Eyes: Blue

Other: I sleep in Goodnites or Dipes (most nights, if @ all possible!!)

AB/DL Interest: DL

Scene Interests:
    Interested in chatting with other ppl like me. Was a bedwetter as a kid. Long story short, became a DL @ 11. I like to voice chat and also I want to meet good ppl in New York to be friends with. I just cant talk to my regular (old) friends and family about "this". I need additional friends 4 moral support. LOOKING FOR KOOL FRIENDS TO CHAT WITH AND / OR TO MEET + HANG OUT!

Other Interests:
    Health + vitality, football, baseball, rock-n-roll, cars, clubs, travel, having fun everyday.

[Removed]

~ Will
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 19-Nov-2011 at 06:14. Reason: removed contact info / 18+ links

Welcome to the site...But it seems like you're advertising for a hookup...This isn't a dating site...

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    Welcome to the site...But it seems like you're advertising for a hookup...This isn't a dating site...
    thx for your input, it's all good! and yeah i know about match.com!

answer:

NO WAY JOSÉ not looking for dating atm

**this is the same info i have on diaperspace**

i have a GF and i am "taken" LOL just looking for kool chat freinds online maybe a few more "real live" freinds in NYC area

later

~ Will

Pojo, I don't know if I'd say he's looking to 'date' anyone from here...he says he's looking for 'kool friends to chat with and/or meet up'. Seems he's open for just chatting. I mean everyone would like to meet someone IRL who is 'into' the same things they are...but that doesn't mean everyone wants to date someone from this site (or any other).

Anyway...welcome to ADISC, Will...hopefully you'll look around 'n find there are others with similar interests to your own here. I know there are a couple of threads about music and cars...so you should find something to talk about (besides the obvious).

Edit: Ummm...yeah looks like he's already cleared up that misconception :-D

Quote Originally Posted by ayanna View Post
    Pojo, I don't know if I'd say he's looking to 'date' anyone from here...he says he's looking for 'kool friends to chat with and/or meet up'. Seems he's open for just chatting. I mean everyone would like to meet someone IRL who is 'into' the same things they are...but that doesn't mean everyone wants to date someone from this site (or any other).

I know, I just thought it because of the descriptions of himself

thx ID

and, YOU ROCK!!! you were the 1st freind who told me about adisc (on a yahoo message)

hope u and all your ontario freinds have a fun summer up there

~ Will

Countdown

Quote Originally Posted by wwetbed View Post
    33/ M/ NYC area

Weight: 172 lbs (78 kg)

Height: 6'0" (183 cm)

Hair: Dirty blond

Eyes: Blue

Other: I sleep in Goodnites or Dipes (most nights, if @ all possible!!)

AB/DL Interest: DL

Scene Interests:
    Interested in chatting with other ppl like me. Was a bedwetter as a kid. Long story short, became a DL @ 11. I like to voice chat and also I want to meet good ppl in New York to be friends with. I just cant talk to my regular (old) friends and family about "this". I need additional friends 4 moral support. LOOKING FOR KOOL FRIENDS TO CHAT WITH AND / OR TO MEET + HANG OUT!

Other Interests:
    Health + vitality, football, baseball, rock-n-roll, cars, clubs, travel, having fun everyday.

Ancient Site: homestead.com/1dl
    also check out diaperspace.com/wwetbed

yo! my YIM is: wwetbed (OK 4 kool ppl 2 add me!)

~ Will
    Do NOT tell me you are one of those NY Giants fans!!!

P-H-I-L-A-D-E-L-P-H-I-A E-A-G-L-E-S!!!!

... Sorry about that... anyway, welcome to ADISC. Have fun.

gamebaby

well i hope you injoy yourself. im usaly willing to talk to most becuse i usaly have somthing to say and listen realy well.but renember this is not just a place to pick up girls.(fact its not)

Quote Originally Posted by gamebaby View Post
    well i hope you injoy yourself. im usaly willing to talk to most becuse i usaly have somthing to say and listen realy well.but renember this is not just a place to pick up girls.(fact its not)
    LOL

its great to know theres a few good listeners around today!

thx for your advice and IDK if u were reading anythg into my intro!!!

yo, who said i needed help picking up girls? LOL

***speaking of that subject *** who knows why very few females are into ab/dl stuff compared to guys? heres my ancient website
    homestead.com/1dl

later

~ Will