Thread: Ok my new intro post about myself

Default Ok my new intro post about myself

I am a a married male but feel I am transgendered,have felt that way quite abit of my life .
    I have been babied my my birth mother growing up but she also abused me in so many other ways that I disowned her after I turned 21 and have not had anything to do with her and have had restraining orders against her several times . Not sure how people want me to prove what I say is true other than I know what happened to me and my brothers and sisters watched what I went thru and my Dad also watched it go on but did very little to stop her from treating me like a baby,girl .
    I grew up in the 60's and 70's when most of this happened and it seems times were much diffrent then in regards to family services doing any thing. In the 80's they started looking into our family more and we had also moved at that time so we were the new people and seemed to stick out.
    I wore lots of clothes to school but never dressed completly as a girl in school that I remember but do remeber the diapers the most and I was teased and tormented by mostall my class mates all thru school (I finished 10th grade) plus I was very small and had ADHD so I was on the drug Ritilin which seemed to stunt my growing even more ,I had no body hair untill I was out of school.
    My mother is crazy ,she had a mental breakdown when I was in first grade after my sister was born and we were both placed in a foster home for a couple months around christmas and they also kept me in diapers and a crib .
    I have had a really crappy childhood and would never wish it on anyone and have been to shrinks after I turned 21 and have managed to have a fairly good life so far and I have a great wife who loves me and we both have many things we like to do .
    They include gardening ,organic farming ,woodworking,crafts, watergardening,garden railroading being parrotheads and making our place into a little bit of tropical get away with a tiki hut and lots of tropical type plants. We listen to Jimmy Buffett alot along with many other artists .
    We also love dogs and have over 30 of them ,mostly all small breeds but a few larger breeds. Chihuahua's are are favorite.
    I am not a very good typer and do not like to spend lots of time on the computer but do like to see what others are doing online and like to chat with people that want to get to know me and talk about lots of things not only diapers but other stuff that makes this world go around .
    I know there are close minded people out there that will not believe much of anything unless it has happened to them and there will be nothing I can do to change there minds but to just shoot me down with out asking questions first is not any better than them calling me a liar ,We have all lied about something in our lives at some point and I know I did as a kid to try to get other kids to not bully me and to be my friend but when you have such a low selfesteem of yourself you do things that you feel you have to.
    I still get hurt when called names but I can deal with it better as a adult and try to let it slide off my back.
    Please ,If you want to ask me something then just ask and I will try my best to answer truthfuly but just give me a chance ok.
    Have good day and have fun, Ozarkbaby

Same as before, only that thread was locked; you give us no reasoning to any of this. We're not close minded people here, I can assure you of that, but we are skeptical. I find it utterly and impossibly hard to believe you were babied and treated like a 'baby girl' until you were 21.
    Last edited by LeonSoryu117; 05-Jan-2011 at 06:58.

^^Shit, does nobody realize that shit like this can actually happen? Child abuse happens. And, by extension, child abuse where the kid is put in a diapers by a mentally ill parent can happen.

Not saying whether OP's tale happened or not. We're the internet, we have no proof for or against. (Though, a lot of the times, these things are false. But I'm sure this has happened at least once in the history of humans.)

So, Ozark, you have over 30 dogs?! That's an awful lot. How do you get the time to take care of all those little guys? I have one Papillon and she's such a handful sometimes. I could never imagine having 30 of any kind of animal. (Except guppies; I'm a fish person myself.)

Thank you Skukkume for at least giving me the benefit that what I have said may be true.
    I can not prove it unless you could talk to my siblings or i could show you the court records from when she tried to have me put in jail because I made her leave my Dads property while he was in hospital from a brown recluse spider bite and almost dying from it, that is where she thought it would be a good place to serve him divorce papers in the hospital. So long story short I had my day in court and had the chance to charge her with child abuse and was told by my attourny that she would have to serve time and pay me for my pain and suffering if I wanted to go ahead with the case.
    I chose not to because I was ready to try and start a new life without her brainwashing me and abusing me .
    Ok as far as having that many dogs ,they are almost all rescued dogs and I stay home all the time.
    I do not have a outside job as I am disabled to the point that I can not hold down a job anymore and no I do not recieve any kind of disability check . I have chose not to take money that is not mine.
    It is a full time job just to take care of the dogs and the other things that need to be done on our small farm but I can do it at my speed .
    Like I said most are Chihuahua's but we also have a Pom. ,Yorkie,Cavilier,Pug ,and several mixed breeds .
    My wife is the the one that works and we spend alot of our money on the dogs well being . But this is what we want to do ,it a small thing we can do to help others that can not help themselves.
    And Mikeru117 if you say what I went thru growing up is impossible then yes you are close minded, You dont have to believe me if you dont want to but when you say its impossible you are saying that I am a liar ,And I am not lying to any of you just to creat a fantasy or get you to like me or talk to me about diapers because I dont need to talk to anyone about my baby life to make me feel like a person. Remember truth can always be stranger than fiction ,it has been proven many times thru history.
    Have a good day and be happy,ozarkbaby

Look peeps, you have absolutely no basis for evaluating the truth-value of a forum post *except internal [in]consistency.* If you throw out every story you doubt, purely on the basis of doubt, you create a negative feedback loop, making it even harder for a true but unlikely story to be believed. Here's what I suggest:

To the OP: If you are telling the truth, please understand why people are doubting you. It's not out of malice, it's out of a desire to keep the forum free from erotic fiction, and so anything that looks likes it's heading in that direction will have a BS flag or two raised in no time. But if you show yourself to be a good, contributing member who isn't after fap-material, you'll gain enough respect that more people will be willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.

To everyone else: Look, if the guy posts fap material, he'll get banned. Simple as that. Give him a chance -- he's been warned already on more than one occasion, and he doesn't need to be ground to a pulp. We really have no way of knowing if he's telling the truth or not, but if he is here just to get his rocks off, that'll become evident soon enough. If not, then we have another wonderful addition to the ADISC family

Hello ozarkbaby,

Welcome to the Forum.

Kvetinka

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by ozarkbaby View Post
    I have a great wife who loves me and we both have many things we like to do .
    They include gardening ,organic farming ,woodworking,crafts, watergardening,garden railroading being parrotheads and making our place into a little bit of tropical get away with a tiki hut and lots of tropical type plants. We listen to Jimmy Buffett alot along with many other artists .
    We also love dogs and have over 30 of them ,mostly all small breeds but a few larger breeds. Chihuahua's are are favorite.
    I am not a very good typer and do not like to spend lots of time on the computer but do like to see what others are doing online and like to chat with people that want to get to know me and talk about lots of things not only diapers but other stuff that makes this world go around .
    Look, my idea was for you to introduce yourself like that...talk about your normal self. That's the proper way to introduce yourself, because that's what people will believe (and that's what a quick background check revealed), but you shouldn't join a new forum and post stuff that's totally out of the ordinary. People just won'T believe you, even if it may be true. The idea of a support forum is to slowly get used to the other people, simply because you're (hopefully) looking for their support. YOu don't waltz into a forum and instantly expect people to respect and to help you.

Or here's a proper and funny guide on how to behave on an internet forum:
    How To Behave On An Internet Forum (Internet: Useful Tips)

Peachy