Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just to be sure if I completly stop wanking my pals will hurt right?

Default Just to be sure if I completly stop wanking my pals will hurt right?

I wanted my first orgasm (of the year) to be with my fiancee. I usually wank around 5-10 times a day.... 0_o Insane I know. But I've stopped for her (this is my idea not hers) she's currently away and I'm just waiting here diapered with achy balls. I'm assuming it's the build up of sperm that hurts but I've also been diapered for an extended period of time (6 days with a 1 day break.) So yeah I'm not sure if the diaper is causing the pain or if it's my lack of wanking.... I just love that word wanking sounds to..... British? XD Wankers!

Anyways I'm not to terrible concerned cuz it's just a light ache that happend from time to time. IE. Feels a bit like blue balls but not? Anyways just some reassureance would help and if anything I can wait another couple days.... before someone says go to the doctor I'll wank before that but before I wank I'm gonna wait. So yeah JAn11 I should know for sure! XP

Dragsnick,

The "itchy balls" isnt necessarly from the w4nking. You mentioned that you have wore diapers for 6 days with 1 day break. Your "balls" could just be itchy because they are used to having air at them and being cool, but being taped up for this long will prevent the air getting at them, thus they warm up and they itch. Afterall that is the reason why they constantly move, in and out because they are trying to keep the temperature to a certain level (at which sperm can be created). It has nothing to do with not w4nking.

If you stop w4nking, your "balls" shouldnt hurt at all. Although if you dont w4nk after a period of time then the sperm needs to come out eventually, thus you have wet dreams. Also, if you havent w4nked in a while then you will get alot more errections over time.

There is no need to see your doctor.

Hope this helps,

Ginger

Quote Originally Posted by BabyGinger View Post
    Dragsnick,

The "itchy balls" isnt necessarly from the w4nking. You mentioned that you have wore diapers for 6 days with 1 day break. Your "balls" could just be itchy because they are used to having air at them and being cool, but being taped up for this long will prevent the air getting at them, thus they warm up and they itch. Afterall that is the reason why they constantly move, in and out because they are trying to keep the temperature to a certain level (at which sperm can be created). It has nothing to do with not w4nking.

If you stop w4nking, your "balls" shouldnt hurt at all. Although if you dont w4nk after a period of time then the sperm needs to come out eventually, thus you have wet dreams. Also, if you havent w4nked in a while then you will get alot more errections over time.

There is no need to see your doctor.

Hope this helps,

Ginger
    but they aren't itchy... just achy...

im no doctor but when you mean "achy" you mean sore? Are they red and is the skin on them like tight and scaly?

Quote Originally Posted by BabyGinger View Post
    im no doctor but when you mean "achy" you mean sore? Are they red and is the skin on them like tight and scaly?
    Well achy life if you worked out too long. And the skin is perfectly fine. I've been taking care of my skin down there and everything is in order. It just hurts all over. an ache. Ya know? Ache, a chronic, painful sensation according to dictionaries.

Hey..Dude!! I really gotta "hand" (NPI) it to you....5 to 10 times a day...when do you eat and sleep!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zekk View Post
    Hey..Dude!! I really gotta "hand" (NPI) it to you....5 to 10 times a day...when do you eat and sleep!!
    It's not that bad.... I mean it takes what 10 minutes? So you 5 X 10 is 100minutes. which is about 2 hours now them 10 times a day is when you're really really bored XD. But my number is truly closer to like 3 times a day or something. It doesn't seem like much time tough.

How happy is your fiancÚ going to be when you go off in her hand as she unzips you?

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx View Post
    How happy is your fiancÚ going to be when you go off in her hand as she unzips you?
    Pretty happy? 0_o... I usually last longer then she does.... (Mutual masturbation we are still virgins)

Quitting masturbating does not cause any negative or harmful effects, in the manner you are speaking. It's an overall positive thing you can do to your body.

The itching you are experiencing can be caused dry skin, or an irritation by other means. Not masturbation.
    EDIT: Forget the above; I read the thread incorrectly. The below is still fine, however.

If I read that wrong, and you are actually experiencing aching then that, too, is not caused by masturbation. That would be caused by some other force. Remember: ADISC is not the place to base anything medicine related on entirely, but to use as a sort of "idea" as to what might be occuring.

It's best to see your doctor about this.

There is a medical condition known as epididymal hypertension. Aka: Blue-Balls. Here is the wikipedia article on the subject:

Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    ...the condition of temporary fluid congestion in the testicles and prostate region caused by prolonged sexual arousal in the human male often accompanied by acute testicular pain...
    In lay man's terms, the above generally says: A build up of sperm that needs to be released.

But, based on the fact that you have masturbated before, this is unlikely to occur.

I suggest visiting your doctor about this, so you can understand more thoroughly.
    It's safer to know than to wonder.
    Last edited by KuroCat; 04-Jan-2011 at 22:44.