Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This bugs me because I don't know what it is

Yumi

Default This bugs me because I don't know what it is

Can someone please tell me what the hell is wrong with this guy's fingers?!

It's gross, but... SO WEIRD!

http://i28.tinypic.com/10o2zqc.jpg

EmeraldsAndLime

Seen that before. I think someone captioned it as sever burns and blistering. But I dunno....

Man that freaking creepy.....I don't know what wrong with them but still that freaking creepy.

Yumi

It looks like two holes though!

I'm pretty sure it's photoshopped...I've seen it before, and it creeped the hell out of me...And now you have brought it back, and now it haunts me again...

Yumi

Well jeez. I'm sorry. It's just bothering me. And there are ways of telling if it is photoshopped... I didn't check yet, but it does look like somethings really wrong with the fingers... I think it is possible.... it looks like something they picked at o____O

Quote Originally Posted by Asako View Post
    Well jeez. I'm sorry. It's just bothering me. And there are ways of telling if it is photoshopped... I didn't check yet, but it does look like somethings really wrong with the fingers... I think it is possible.... it looks like something they picked at o____O
    I'm pretty sure it's like some flower or some plant or something that they Photoshopped into there...Since there is like no way they would have no bone showing, and the white outer is like above the skin

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Asako View Post
    It okay, my stomach was hurting before I seen that pic. anyway. All it did was made my stomach hurt a little bit more because I have a weak stomach when it came to stuff like that .

Someone shopped a lamprey mouth onto the fingers or something. XD;

You can't take everything you see to be the truth. *coughcough* >.>