Thread: Wet Bed / Leaky Nappy(Diaper)

Default Wet Bed / Leaky Nappy(Diaper)

Just wondering on other people saying on what would you do if you was caught from your friends or parents that you wet the bed or had a leaky nappy/diaper and they found out ! what would you say if they seen you ?

This happened to me in the past when staying with family that my nappy/diaper leak and had 2 wet marks near legs and when sitting down on a bed i moved and had to cover the sheet but no one said anything...

If I were to be caught with a wet bed I would probably just say it was an accident and make a joke out of it, hoping that everyone would have a good laugh then it'd be shrugged off. Caught in a wet nappy, I'd lie and say I've been having medical issues. No one in my family knows enough about me to know it's a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by babyjunior1982 View Post
    Just wondering on other people saying on what would you do if you was caught from your friends or parents that you wet the bed or had a leaky nappy/diaper and they found out ! what would you say if they seen you ?

This happened to me in the past when staying with family that my nappy/diaper leak and had 2 wet marks near legs and when sitting down on a bed i moved and had to cover the sheet but no one said anything...
    ...but I thought your parents knew about your infantilism - two years ago! Didn't they make a nursey for you, too? I'm a bit confused, then, why a nappy leak would be a big deal if they know already.

Quote Originally Posted by HogansHeroes View Post
    ...but I thought your parents knew about your infantilism - two years ago! Didn't they make a nursey for you, too? I'm a bit confused, then, why a nappy leak would be a big deal if they know already.
    Oh busted?
    Last edited by Leuleu; 03-Jan-2011 at 19:36. Reason: Erm, wrong thread..my memory really does suck

Well...it is hard to tell if this is a serious question, since other members have pointed out some things that dont add up about you, but assuming this is the truth, maybe part of your family knows and some dont...?

I know I was a bed wetter as a pre-teen, and did not hide it from my family. They were supportive, but not as encouraging as I needed them to be. I still have accidents now, and dont try to hide that. What I do hide is that I enjoy having accidents in a weird way. It turns me on, though I hate to put it that way. I also hide my wish to wear diapers, because they never felt that I should. I just had a bed protector.

So my advice, if you want it, is for you to be honest if you think your parents / friends can understand you or learn to understand you. If they can understand you, and it will be less painful for them, telling a little lie may be the way to go. Though in most cases Honesty is the best policy, and though shalt not lie. But if it will save your family pain, it is still a hard decision.
    Good Luck!

Going back and re-reading this I'm assuming he's talking about relatives outside of his immediate family.

this happened when I was staying with my family friends and they know i wear but was scaryed when i leak and stayed over at there place

Let's see.... Friends would openly mock me since they all know about the babyfur thing (As is there way), dad would flip out and groan at me over the diaper wearing and probably scold me for wearing since he doesn't approve, bed wetting he'd just tell me to clean up, mom would just tell me to clean up and ignore the diaper thing all together, and.... Boy friend and Girl friend would change me and/or confine me to diapers every night. o_o;