Thread: Hi everone

Default Hi everone

I have been away from the diaper thing for 6 yrs.I have been overseas and had no private time.I feel kind lost.I feel like being back is not going to last.My x wife wants to get back with me and I am vary happy about that but at the same time I am not the guy I was.I done things I can not stand I feel vary unsure of what I am doing.I lost 6 guys a year and half ago the then 3 more 7 mo ago.Now I cry when I think of them.Sorry this is not much of an intro,

OmegaOne

Welcome! Being stuck away from this stuff for six years sounds terrible, and it's good that you're getting back with your wife. Hope you find this place helpful,
    OmegaOne

I am not the guy I was.I done things I can not stand I feel vary unsure of what I am doing.I lost 6 guys a year and half ago the then 3 more 7 mo ago.Now I cry when I think of them.
    Sounds military and sounds like you are wise. I took my single self off the dating scene for a while some years back because I wanted to work on gashioniny myself into a better me to put back on the market: I had my own sh** to sort out and baggage to drop.

If we can help you along you came to the right place.

I lost friend ( maybe not the same way ) during the yrs 90-96. It never goes away, but it does get easier. My best friend died in 92. He is the brother I never had, so I might have some idea what you are going through.

Glad you stopped in , you are in a place that is FULL of new friends. Have fun, make friends, and grow a little stronger.