Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: What to use as a makeshift gag?

  1. #1

    Default What to use as a makeshift gag?

    Going to do some light BDSM to my fiancee and well... I just need a makeshift gag.... I'm thinking of socks but eh.... might be dangerous.... I want something like those ball gags.. I want to see her drool. XD I'll keep it PG after that. But yeah anything that I could use that would be safe but not absorbs her drool?

  2. #2

    Default

    A rubber bouncy ball...Use a drill press and try to drill through the rubber or something. Attach stuff.

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by dragsnick View Post
    Going to do some light BDSM to my fiancee and well... I just need a makeshift gag.... I'm thinking of socks but eh.... might be dangerous.... I want something like those ball gags.. I want to see her drool. XD I'll keep it PG after that. But yeah anything that I could use that would be safe but not absorbs her drool?
    Use your foot.

    Seems to work on the forum.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzy View Post
    A rubber bouncy ball...Use a drill press and try to drill through the rubber or something. Attach stuff.
    this does work. Just disinfect the ball after you've drilled into it. Also, make sure it's a bouncy ball so that it's solid. Once the hole is drilled, anything will work to secure it, like a shoelace or whatever better thing you can find.

    Have fun and be safe!

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by xbabyx View Post
    this does work. Just disinfect the ball after you've drilled into it. Also, make sure it's a bouncy ball so that it's solid. Once the hole is drilled, anything will work to secure it, like a shoelace or whatever better thing you can find.

    Have fun and be safe!
    Yeah... now I just need to find a ball big enough that she won't swallow..... ._.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by dragsnick View Post
    Yeah... now I just need to find a ball big enough that she won't swallow..... ._.
    a giant bouncy ball, at least 1.5 inches/4 cm should do fine, big enough to fill out the mouth, get a nice bead of drool after awhile, and give the jaw that slight ache . Also, if you've secured it well with something that won't come undone without you undoing it, there's no risk of swallowing it as the strap will hold it in place.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by xbabyx View Post
    a giant bouncy ball, at least 1.5 inches/4 cm should do fine, big enough to fill out the mouth, get a nice bead of drool after awhile, and give the jaw that slight ache . Also, if you've secured it well with something that won't come undone without you undoing it, there's no risk of swallowing it as the strap will hold it in place.
    Haha I know that but you don't know my fiancee... if it can happen it will happen to her.

  8. #8

    Default

    You might want to make sure the bouncy ball doesn't have a disgusting rubberish taste or something, that could be a bit of a turn off. (unless that's part of the game ofcourse)

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by R1214 View Post
    You might want to make sure the bouncy ball doesn't have a disgusting rubberish taste or something, that could be a bit of a turn off. (unless that's part of the game ofcourse)
    *grins* If I can make her as uncomfortable as possible then yeah. So the taste would be awesome for me not for her. XD

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by h3g3l View Post
    Use your foot.

    Seems to work on the forum.
    ahahaha

Similar Threads

  1. Makeshift Diaper?
    By KiruCookie in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-Dec-2009, 02:09
  2. a makeshift diaper that works
    By jasonthebeast in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 27-Feb-2009, 16:25

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.