Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What to use as a makeshift gag?

Default What to use as a makeshift gag?

Going to do some light BDSM to my fiancee and well... I just need a makeshift gag.... I'm thinking of socks but eh.... might be dangerous.... I want something like those ball gags.. I want to see her drool. XD I'll keep it PG after that. But yeah anything that I could use that would be safe but not absorbs her drool?

A rubber bouncy ball...Use a drill press and try to drill through the rubber or something. Attach stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by dragsnick View Post
    Going to do some light BDSM to my fiancee and well... I just need a makeshift gag.... I'm thinking of socks but eh.... might be dangerous.... I want something like those ball gags.. I want to see her drool. XD I'll keep it PG after that. But yeah anything that I could use that would be safe but not absorbs her drool?
    Use your foot.

Seems to work on the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzy View Post
    A rubber bouncy ball...Use a drill press and try to drill through the rubber or something. Attach stuff.
    this does work. Just disinfect the ball after you've drilled into it. Also, make sure it's a bouncy ball so that it's solid. Once the hole is drilled, anything will work to secure it, like a shoelace or whatever better thing you can find.

Have fun and be safe!

Quote Originally Posted by xbabyx View Post
    this does work. Just disinfect the ball after you've drilled into it. Also, make sure it's a bouncy ball so that it's solid. Once the hole is drilled, anything will work to secure it, like a shoelace or whatever better thing you can find.

Have fun and be safe!
    Yeah... now I just need to find a ball big enough that she won't swallow..... ._.

Quote Originally Posted by dragsnick View Post
    Yeah... now I just need to find a ball big enough that she won't swallow..... ._.
    a giant bouncy ball, at least 1.5 inches/4 cm should do fine, big enough to fill out the mouth, get a nice bead of drool after awhile, and give the jaw that slight ache . Also, if you've secured it well with something that won't come undone without you undoing it, there's no risk of swallowing it as the strap will hold it in place.

Quote Originally Posted by xbabyx View Post
    a giant bouncy ball, at least 1.5 inches/4 cm should do fine, big enough to fill out the mouth, get a nice bead of drool after awhile, and give the jaw that slight ache . Also, if you've secured it well with something that won't come undone without you undoing it, there's no risk of swallowing it as the strap will hold it in place.
    Haha I know that but you don't know my fiancee... if it can happen it will happen to her.

You might want to make sure the bouncy ball doesn't have a disgusting rubberish taste or something, that could be a bit of a turn off. (unless that's part of the game ofcourse)

Quote Originally Posted by R1214 View Post
    You might want to make sure the bouncy ball doesn't have a disgusting rubberish taste or something, that could be a bit of a turn off. (unless that's part of the game ofcourse)
    *grins* If I can make her as uncomfortable as possible then yeah. So the taste would be awesome for me not for her. XD

Quote Originally Posted by h3g3l View Post
    Use your foot.

Seems to work on the forum.
    ahahaha