Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guilty.

Unhappy Guilty.

I feel guilty for two reasons. Am I crazy, is this stupid?

1. I complained about my room for a long while, about how it was too juvenile, not my style, ugly, cluttered, and so on. SO my parents re-did it. Its wicked cute, but now as I sit here wishing I had a diaper on, I feel guilty for wanting a more 'teen' friendly room. Is this like, crazy? Anyone else ever felt guilty for soemthing like that?

2. I envy people who wet the bed. I know they hate it. I know its a major pain, I know they don;t want to. But nonetheless it fascinates me. If I did, and there was no reason for it, my life would be harder, I know. But in my head it would be easier.

Blah

=[

Quote Originally Posted by PottyPants View Post
    2. I envy people who wet the bed. I know they hate it. I know its a major pain, I know they don;t want to. But nonetheless it fascinates me. If I did, and there was no reason for it, my life would be harder, I know. But in my head it would be easier.

I want that too

Hmm can't really help ya with the room. I mean - I bugged my mom to get my done but mine is a little more juvenile than it was before, lol.

For the bedwetting, I know what you mean but not to the same extent. Just try it for a while if you really want to? Granted you can't do it -while- you sleep... but you could do it before then sleep in it. (Which would be very uncomfortable)

Well your not crazy or stupid for thinking like that. Everyone at one time were envy of someone else because they can do something, in this case bedwetting, but it part of being a human.

I dont think you should need to feel guilty on either account, . Its just good, with regards to the bedwetting thing, that you realise that other people have no choice and hate it. Its good to show sympathy to others, but that doesnt mean you have to feel the same way.

Mandi;

I actually tried that last summer. My mother, just made me stop eating, any caffeine, sweet food, or liquid before bed for a few hours. She was also all embarassed, I don't see why, my mattress, is xrap, and was crap at the time, and i cleaned it up.

1. I complained about my room for a long while, about how it was too juvenile, not my style, ugly, cluttered, and so on. SO my parents re-did it. Its wicked cute, but now as I sit here wishing I had a diaper on, I feel guilty for wanting a more 'teen' friendly room. Is this like, crazy? Anyone else ever felt guilty for soemthing like that?

1.Felt it sometimes. It's not 'crazy' to want to chage your room from time to time.

2.I get that occasionally, but however, it's a case of ''It's not the same when your there''. On the outside it might look fun, but when you start wetting the bed and lose control, then it gets annoying.

I sure know waking up and thinking ''Am I wet?'' instead of ''Coffee...'' would be irritating for me.

I don't think you should feel guilty for it at all. I think most of us are about 7/8 teens or adults, and 1/8 baby (or diaper wearer.) Meaning that we might like to wear diapers and some of us might like to be babied, but that doesn't mean we want it to be all baby, all the time. Someday when you have your own place you can maybe have a baby room and decorate the rest of the place as any other adult would. Just enjoy your new room for now.

Yep, I envy them too, and would love to trade places with them for a week or so but in my heart I know I'd never want to be wetting permanently. It's a "grass is always greener" scenario. Ideally it'd be great to have a switch that could make you freely wet the bed only when it's convenient. I think the important thing here is that you obviously understand the hardships involved with being a bedwetter, and so I'm assuming you're not going to go do anything crazy to try to become one.

Countdown

Blah

=[

1. Ummm, no.

2. I thought about that last year. But now I've decided I'd rather not wet the bed. It's pretty embarrassing. =\

I used to want that too, but I actually brought that on myself due to 24/7 wearing. At first it was fun, but it turned out to be bad: it was like a waste of diapers, and to stop I had to diaper-fast so as not to keep it up. It took me a while to get over it. Trust me, it isn't as fun as it looks.