Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What are the thickest diapers you can get in the UK?

Xemnas123

Default What are the thickest diapers you can get in the UK?

I'm new to this whole DL life style thing. I've already tried Tena Slip diapers, they're good. But i've not really been able to wear them much since i live at home, with family. I'm still working up the courage to wear them more often in public. But i also want thicker diapers...

i also want thicker diapers i am from the uk too but every brand seems to be making these stupid ultra thin ones... i don't like it at all... tell me if you find anything!! and tena slip maxi's they are pretty good

Give Bambino diapers a try if you can order online.

Xemnas123

yeah from what i've heard bambino are good. Do they do samples?

Me personally I like Bambinos or Abena X-Plus but I dont know what is available for you over in England I know Abena you can get over there ^_^

Oh I didn't see the England part, theres a brand called Cuddlz that's supposedly almost identical to Bambino.

I'm ordering from this site at the moment on recommendation from a response to my blog
    I hope it works out good, I'll know until monday (all things going well), and they stock the super thick abrena abri-form amongst others give it a look and I'll give you a review on the delivery stuff when it arrives

Quote Originally Posted by Xemnas123 View Post
    I'm new to this whole DL life style thing. I've already tried Tena Slip diapers, they're good. But i've not really been able to wear them much since i live at home, with family. I'm still working up the courage to wear them more often in public. But i also want thicker diapers...
    not much point in getting thicker ones if you can't wear tenaslip in front of anybody. hint: walking comes before running.

Quote Originally Posted by ade View Post
    not much point in getting thicker ones if you can't wear tenaslip in front of anybody. hint: walking comes before running.
    True :p, as far as going public goes stick to the tena slips but getting thicker ones for just wearing around home couldnt hurt