Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello from KitsBunny!

Default Hello from KitsBunny!

Hello and Happy New Year!

I've been visiting your site for about half a year now and I have finally worked up the courage to sign up and post an introduction. The mature and fair-minded attitude expressed by this community is impressive. I think that having a place to discuss these kinds of feelings in an honest and level-headed way is invaluable.

For as long as I can remember, I've wanted to wear diapers, have baby things, and be treated like a little child. It makes me feel like I can be myself without fear, shame, or judgement and it makes me feel loved and secure. Many of you have described this feeling as "unconditional love"; I completely agree. :3

I've felt that I could not share these feelings with anyone else, though. Most of my life I've repressed it and I've always hidden it. I've matured though stages of shame and fear to an understanding and acceptance of this as a valuable and worthy part of who I am.

However, I'm very shy and I've been a victim of what some of you have called the "danger of social isolation" for most of my life. However, I've made a New Year's resolution to be a little less fearful, to open up, and to live life a little more.

So here goes...

In addition to being an AB, I've always liked to pretend to be animals. I guess that makes me a furry...or more specifically...babyfur. I decided a couple of years ago that I my "fursona" is a Fox-Bunny (I'm sort of a hybrid) since I have the shyness of a bunny but I can also be clever like a fox. I most-often emphasize my bunny side though.

My nickname is Bunny. I saw that another newbie posted that same nickname a little while ago; so I guess you can call me Kits. Just add me to the list of AB rabbits. ^_^

I like cartoons and anime, especially movies by Disney and Ghibli. I also really like some of the home-made ABDL and Furry fanart that I've seen on the web, especially the work by TaviMunk. I would love to make some art myself, but my attempts have been very discouraging :P

I am fascinated by science and love to learn all sorts of scientific facts. Science describes the discernable world we live in and analysis of it elucidates many phenomena. (Geeky enough for ya?) Unlike most people, I don't find many conflicts between science and religion.

Likewise, I enjoy nature and like to learn about plants and animals. I also appreciate nature photography, especially those that emphasize the power and wilderness of nature; although I'm not a photographer myself.

I also love gothic/medieval fantasy. That sort of fantasy just seems to inspire a spirit of wonder and adventure in me; it's fun to pretend that the world still has some magic in it.

I am an occasional reader but I'm picky about what I read. A good book can be the best entertainment but it has to feel right to me or it isn't worth the investment of time.

I'm also an avid video game player. The games I enjoy the most are in the RPG and shooter genres, although I occasionally enjoy strategy and puzzle games.

Well, I suppose that's me in a nutshell. I'm excited about joining your community and I hope to get to know some of you as well.

OmegaOne

Welcome to ADISC! That is the most interesting intro I've seen yet. It's very interesting how you don't see conflicts between science and religion, as this is a topic which regularly gets thrown up in the Mature Topics forum. So, welcome to ADISC and I hope you enjoy it.

Thanks Omega.

Yeah, I don't see much point in pitting science against religion. It's like pitting intellect against emotion. Both are important to us.

Well were both new, so i thought i would drop by and say hello try and get myself more into the social circle...! So did it feel like a weight off your mind finally posting on the forums? And i know your picky with books but which one has stood out in your mind of being superb recently?

Hello daviej and welcome to you to!

Yes, it is nice to open up about this a bit. For me, it's doesn't feel so much like a weight being lifted. It's more like feeling braver and more self-assured. That might be a little ironic considering what I admitted, but feelings don't always have to make sense.

As far as books go, I'm sorry but I can't offer anything that stands out in my mind as being superb recently.

Welcome to ADISC, It's nice to see a introduction that isn't just 2 sentences about wearing a diaper. You'll probably find that many members here play video games, though I would say most of them a gamers. But yes as Coyote_Howl asked, do share some of your favorite game's with us.

Hi there Kits, always nice to see new people here who can make fantastic intros. A couple of things, I, like the two previous posters, would like to know what games you play exactly, as RPGs cover a wide spectrum, from things like Final Fantasy, Dark Cloud, Grandia and the like to Oblivion, Fallout and Borderlands.
    Also, what science most interests you, Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Psychology? (Or maybe something I didn't mention e.g. Biochem or astronomy)

Anyways, WELCOME =]

Quote Originally Posted by KitsBunny View Post
    Hello daviej and welcome to you to!

Yes, it is nice to open up about this a bit. For me, it's doesn't feel so much like a weight being lifted. It's more like feeling braver and more self-assured. That might be a little ironic considering what I admitted, but feelings don't always have to make sense.

As far as books go, I'm sorry but I can't offer anything that stands out in my mind as being superb recently.
    Thats cool it was a bit of a random question, just i like reading thats all So what are you after from this site now that you have introduced yourself?

Yeah i get that braveness too, no one in real life knows about this so im still a chicken in that respect