Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What do you do when...

Default What do you do when...

You've put on a fresh diaper (ex an abena x plus, which are spendy), maybe wet it a little or not really much at all, and suddenly have to go #2? Do you use the diaper or take it off and put it back on to use the toilet? I just had this happen and took it off because I didn't want to waste the absorbency still left in the diaper.

Dunno if this is an appropriate thread seeing as how one similar to it was frowned upon last night..you made a good choice I'd say. For the sake of being conservative.

It isn't to me but some might find it because of the part discussing messing..I don't enjoy messing either really.

Well, there's a 95 page thread about using marshmallows for the same reason, so i highly doubt that my little question is inappropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by dl819 View Post
    Well, there's a 95 page thread about using marshmallows for the same reason, so i highly doubt that my little question is inappropriate.
    It depends on the direction in which the thread is taken. If you care to use the search function you will find threads that result in bans/people getting severely neg repped trying to discuss messing.

Yeah, I'm glad i did that now, but the idea of removing the diaper and putting it back on isn't appealing. I was worried it wouldn't fit right later.

the marshmallow thread kinda drifted off and on topic lol