Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anticapation

Default Anticapation

Well my diapers are on their way FINEALY.

Anyway the antciapation is killing me. Do you guys get that feeling of restlessness when you know ur diapers are in the mail?

Iv never had diapers in the mail but I get a similar feeling when I order fuse wire for my explosives off the Internet as I'm not technically allowed to have it by my parents LOL, it would be even worse if it were diapers for me though, cos again I would be so embarrassed I'd have a mental break down if my parents received the package.

i sent them to to my freind so he will get them, and eliminate the parent factor

I never had diapers in the mail, but i know that id be completely restless knowing i had some diapers on their way over to hug my bottom and crotch area with their warm, fluffy, comfortable embrace^^ hehe

When I lived at home it was more nervousness than anticipation but yeah I know what ya mean. :p

yeah i know the feeling. I orders some on the 28th and they where meant to be delivered on the 30th. After waiting all day they never showed up. As i had to work today i came home to them sitting at the front door. I asked to discrete packaging but they came in another brands diaper box. I just hope none of the neighbors saw the box

Quote Originally Posted by crazyboy135 View Post
    when I order fuse wire for my explosives off the Internet as I'm not technically allowed to have it by my parents LOL
    Um, if you don't mind me asking, what are you doing with explosives?

Quote Originally Posted by karatekid121005 View Post
    Well my diapers are on their way FINEALY.

Anyway the antciapation is killing me. Do you guys get that feeling of restlessness when you know ur diapers are in the mail?
    yes, I get very anxious about the mail when I know diapers are coming. Not because I'm worried about getting found out , though. I don't order *B/DL diapers from the internet very often, and if i'm ordering from the internet it's usually something new, which makes it more exciting. I wanna try the ABuniverse diapers sometime soon, particularly

Yea, I'm ancey if i order anything in the mail. The waiting game is part of the fun

I used to get nervous and all that but the few years back my parents got it first and found out so now it really is no big deal they don't care but I still get nervous whenever I get anything shipped to me I am always afraid it will go to the wrong house or get lost. The one time it went to the wrong house and they opened it and then called the house and said they got our box by mistake >_>